Assessing the Risk of Private Sector Debt Overhang in the Baltic Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reuven Glick & Kevin J. Lansing, 2009. "U.S. household deleveraging and future consumption growth," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue may15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kukk, Merike, 2016.
"How did household indebtedness hamper consumption during the recession? Evidence from micro data,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 764-786.
- Merike Kukk, 2014. "How Did Household Indebtedness Hamper Consumption during the Recession? Evidence from Micro Data," TUT Economic Research Series 14, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Merike Kukk, 2015. "How Did Household Indebtedness Hamper Consumption during the Recession? Evidence from Micro Data," a/ Working Papers Series 1505, Italian Association for the Study of Economic Asymmetries, Rome (Italy).
- Brown, Martin & Lane, Philip R., 2011. "Debt overhang in emerging Europe ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5784, The World Bank.
- Mari Avarmaa & Aaro Hazak & Kadri Männasoo, 2013. "Does leverage affect labour productivity? A comparative study of local and multinational companies of the Baltic countries," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 252-275, April.
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0034-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCredit; private sector debt; Baltic economies; debt overhang; corporate sector; debt service; central bank; Financial Economics: General; Financial Institutions and Services: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-12-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EEC-2010-12-04 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .