A Model for Full-Fledged Inflation Targeting and Application to Ghana
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Andrle & Andrew Berg & Enrico G Berkes & Rafael A Portillo & Jan Vlcek & R. Armando Morales, 2013. "Money Targeting in a Modern Forecasting and Policy Analysis System; an Application to Kenya," IMF Working Papers 13/239, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal shocks; Economic models; Central banks; Disinflation; Monetary policy; Inflation targeting; Low-income developing countries; Ghana; Inflation rates; Public information; Transparency; inflation; central bank; low inflation; Model Construction and Estimation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-03-28 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-03-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-03-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-03-28 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .