Spillovers From Europe Into Morocco and Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Knarik Ayvazyan & Teresa Daban Sanchez, 2015. "Spillovers from Global and Regional Shocks to Armenia," IMF Working Papers 15/241, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycles; Spillovers; Morocco; Tunisia; Trade; Transmission channels; growth rates; gdp growth; partner countries; real gdp; growth rate; Model Evaluation and Selection; International Policy Coordination and Transmission; Economic Growth of Open Economies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-12-04 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-FDG-2010-12-04 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-TUR-2010-12-04 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .