Bank Capital and Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peura, Samu & Jokivuolle, Esa, 2004. "Simulation based stress tests of banks' regulatory capital adequacy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1801-1824, August.
- John Geanakoplos & Ana Fostel, 2008. "Leverage Cycles and the Anxious Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1211-1244, September.
- Shin, Hyun Song & Adrian, Tobias, 2008.
"Financial intermediaries, financial stability and monetary policy,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 287-334.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2008. "Financial intermediaries, financial stability, and monetary policy," Staff Reports 346, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fabian Valencia, 2008. "Banks’ Precautionary Capital and Persistent Credit Crunches," IMF Working Papers 08/248, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Furstenberg, George M., 2011. "Contingent capital to strengthen the private safety net for financial institutions: Cocos to the rescue?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Coffinet, Jérôme & Coudert, Virginie & Pop, Adrian & Pouvelle, Cyril, 2012.
"Two-way interplays between capital buffers and credit growth: Evidence from French banks,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 1110-1125.
- Jérôme Coffinet & Virginie Coudert & Adrian Pop & Cyril Pouvelle, 2012. "Two-way interplays between capital buffers and credit growth: Evidence from French banks," Post-Print halshs-01511102, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Financial crisis; Financial risk; Debt; Business cycles; Banks; Banking; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; Risk management; United States; Banking Capital; Risk; Uncertainty; bank capital; equation; statistics; independent variables;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-10-16 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2010-10-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-10-16 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .