Bank Capital and Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peura, Samu & Jokivuolle, Esa, 2004. "Simulation based stress tests of banks' regulatory capital adequacy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1801-1824, August.
- John Geanakoplos & Ana Fostel, 2008. "Leverage Cycles and the Anxious Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1211-1244, September.
- Shin, Hyun Song & Adrian, Tobias, 2008.
"Financial intermediaries, financial stability and monetary policy,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 287-334.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2008. "Financial intermediaries, financial stability, and monetary policy," Staff Reports 346, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Fabian Valencia, 2008. "Banks’ Precautionary Capital and Persistent Credit Crunches," IMF Working Papers 08/248, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Furstenberg, George M., 2011. "Contingent capital to strengthen the private safety net for financial institutions: Cocos to the rescue?," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Coffinet, Jérôme & Coudert, Virginie & Pop, Adrian & Pouvelle, Cyril, 2012.
"Two-way interplays between capital buffers and credit growth: Evidence from French banks,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 1110-1125.
- Jérôme Coffinet & Virginie Coudert & Adrian Pop & Cyril Pouvelle, 2012. "Two-way interplays between capital buffers and credit growth: Evidence from French banks," Post-Print halshs-01511102, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Financial crisis; Financial risk; Debt; Business cycles; Banks; Banking; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; Risk management; United States; Banking Capital; Risk; Uncertainty; bank capital; equation; statistics; independent variables;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2010-10-16 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2010-10-16 (Business Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-10-16 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .