The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies; A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arze del Granado, Francisco Javier & Coady, David & Gillingham, Robert, 2012. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies: A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2234-2248.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominique M. Guillaume & Roman Zytek & Mohammad Reza Farzin, 2011. "Iran; The Chronicles of the Subsidy Reform," IMF Working Papers 11/167, International Monetary Fund.
- John M. Piotrowski & David Coady & Justin Tyson & Rolando Ossowski & Robert Gillingham & Shamsuddin Tareq, 2010. "Petroleum Product Subsidies; Costly, Inequitable, and On the Rise," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/05, International Monetary Fund.
- Benedict CLEMENTS & Hong-Sang JUNG & Sanjeev GUPTA, 2007. "Real And Distributive Effects Of Petroleum Price Liberalization: The Case Of Indonesia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 45(2), pages 220-237.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Benedict J. Clements & Kevin Fletcher & Gabriela Inchauste, 2002. "Issues in Domestic Petroleum Pricing in Oil-Producing Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Benedict F. W. Bingham & James Daniel & Giulio Federico, 2001. "Domestic Petroleum Price Smoothing in Developing and Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/75, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries; Oil pricing policy; Oil prices; Oil subsidies; Price increases; Private consumption; Income distribution; Welfare; fuel subsidies; impact of subsidy reform; distribution of fuel consumption; subsidies; fuel prices; subsidy; fuel price; fuel consumption; Taxation; and Revenue: General; Taxation and Subsidies: Incidence; Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents: Household;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-10-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-10-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-16 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .