Public Debt Sustainability and Management in a Compound Option Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geske, Robert & Johnson, H. E., 1984. "The Valuation of Corporate Liabilities as Compound Options: A Correction," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 231-232, June.
- Fatma Lajeri‐Chaherli, 2002. "A note on the valuation of compound options," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(11), pages 1103-1115, November.
- Cassimon, D. & Engelen, P. J. & Thomassen, L. & Van Wouwe, M., 2004. "The valuation of a NDA using a 6-fold compound option," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 41-51, January.
- Geske, Robert, 1977. "The Valuation of Corporate Liabilities as Compound Options," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 541-552, November.
- Tim Brailsford & John C. Handley & Krishnan Maheswaran, 2008. "Re-examination of the historical equity risk premium in Australia," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 48(1), pages 73-97.
- Andrea Gamba, 2002. "Real options Valuation: A Monte Carol Approach," Working Papers wpn02-02, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 2001. "Valuing American Options by Simulation: A Simple Least-Squares Approach," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt43n1k4jb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaman, Constantin, 2011. "Assessing the Sustainability of Public Finances in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 106-115, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Credit risk; Debt management; Debt sustainability; Australia; Asset management; Risk management; Public debt; Public sector; Group of Twenty; Asset-liability management; default risk; probabilities; probability; public debt management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .