Measuring Financial Barriers Among East African Community Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Reinhart, Vincent R., 2011.
"Entrada de capitales y acumulación de reservas: evidencia reciente,"
Revista Estudios Económicos,
Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 20, pages 15-25.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Vincent R. Reinhart, 2008. "Capital Inflows and Reserve Accumulation: The Recent Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salas, Jorge, 2010. "Bayesian Estimation of a Simple Macroeconomic Model for a Small Open and Partially Dollarized Economy," Working Papers 2010-007, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Jane E. Ihrig & Elizabeth C. Klee & Daniel W. Quinn & Alexander H. Boote, 2013. "The Federal Reserve's balance sheet and earnings: a primer and projections," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carl E. Walsh, 2009. "Inflation Targeting: What Have We Learned?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 195-233, August.
- Marco Bonomo & Ricardo Brito & Bruno Martins, 2015. "Macroeconomic and Financial Consequences of the Post-Crisis Government-Driven Credit Expansion in Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6827, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert Mafusire & Zuzana Brixiova, 2012.
"Working Paper 156 - Macroeconomic Shock Synchronization in the East African Community,"
Working Paper Series
432, African Development Bank.
- Albert Mafusire & Zuzana Brixiova, 2012. "Working Paper 156 - Macroeconomic Shock Synchronization in the East African Community," Working Paper Series 409, African Development Bank.
- Masafumi Yabara, 2014. "Assessing exchange rate dynamics of East Africa: fragmented or integrated?," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 154-174, March.
- Wang, Yi David, 2015. "Convertibility restriction in China’s foreign exchange market and its impact on forward pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 616-631.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1244-1253 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBank rates; East Asia; Cross country analysis; Financial integration; Exchange markets; Foreign exchange; Forward exchange rates; Monetary unions; Kenya; International financial markets; Uganda; Tanzania; Forward rates; financial barrier; exchange rates; exchange rate; foreign exchange market; International Finance: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .