Measuring Financial Barriers Among East African Community Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masafumi Yabara, 2014. "Assessing exchange rate dynamics of East Africa: fragmented or integrated?," Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 154-174, March.
- Albert Mafusire & Zuzana Brixiova, 2012.
"Working Paper 156 - Macroeconomic Shock Synchronization in the East African Community,"
Working Paper Series
432, African Development Bank.
- Albert Mafusire & Zuzana Brixiova, 2012. "Working Paper 156 - Macroeconomic Shock Synchronization in the East African Community," Working Paper Series 409, African Development Bank.
- Wang, Yi David, 2015. "Convertibility restriction in China’s foreign exchange market and its impact on forward pricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 616-631.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1244-1253 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBank rates; East Asia; Cross country analysis; Financial integration; Exchange markets; Foreign exchange; Forward exchange rates; Monetary unions; Kenya; International financial markets; Uganda; Tanzania; Forward rates; financial barrier; exchange rates; exchange rate; foreign exchange market; International Finance: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.