A Monetary Policy Model Without Money for India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Nelson, 2000.
"UK monetary policy 1972-97: a guide using Taylor rules,"
Bank of England working papers
120, Bank of England.
- Nelson, Edward, 2001. "UK Monetary Policy 1972-97: A Guide Using Taylor Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 2931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles Goodhart & Boris Hofmann, 2005. "The Phillips Curve, the IS Curve and Monetary Transmission: Evidence for the US and the Euro Area," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 51(4), pages 757-775.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2008.
"Inflation targeting in India: issues and prospects,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 259-270.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2005. "Inflation Targeting In India: Issues And Prospects," CAMA Working Papers 2005-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2005. "Inflation Targeting in India: Issues and Prospects," ASARC Working Papers 2005-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Inoue, Takeshi & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Monetary Policy Reaction Function in India," IDE Discussion Papers 200, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Juan Paez-Farrell, 2009.
"Monetary policy rules in theory and in practice: evidence from the UK and the US,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(16), pages 2037-2046.
- Páez-Farrell, Juan, 2007. "Monetary Policy Rules in Theory and in Practice: Evidence from the UK and the US," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/13, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madhusudan Mohanty & Kumar Rishabh, 2016. "Financial intermediation and monetary policy transmission in EMEs: What has changed post-2008 crisis?," BIS Working Papers 546, Bank for International Settlements.
- Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar, 2013. "Are there Asymmetric Effects of Monetary Policy in India?," MPRA Paper 53059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yanamandra, Venkataramana, 2015. "Exchange rate changes and inflation in India: What is the extent of exchange rate pass-through to imports?," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 57-68.
- Khundrakpam, Jeevan Kumar, 2013. "A Note on Differential Asymmetric Effects of Money Supply and Policy Rate Shocks in India," MPRA Paper 53058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sen Gupta Abhijit & Sengupta Rajeswari, 2016. "Is India Ready for Inflation Targeting?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 479-509, September.
- Chattopadhyay, Siddhartha & Sahu, Sohini & Jha, Saakshi, 2016. "Estimation of Unobserved Inflation Expectations in India using State-Space Model," MPRA Paper 72710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josheski Dushko & Eftimoski Dimitar, 2016. "Application of Is-Mp-Ia Model and Taylor Rule to Cesee Economies," Economics and Culture, De Gruyter Open, vol. 13(1), pages 5-13, June.
- Pranjul Bhandari & Jeffrey Frankel, 2014. "The Best of Rules and Discretion: A Case for Nominal GDP Targeting in India," CID Working Papers 284, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:12011-eef is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:3:p:491-506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samarina, A.., 2012. "Monetary targeting and financial system characteristics," Research Report 12011-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "India; 2010 Article IV Consultation-Staff Report; Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion; and Statement by the Executive Director for India," IMF Staff Country Reports 11/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Rahul Anand & Ding Ding & Volodymyr Tulin, 2014. "Food Inflation in India; The Role for Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 14/178, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:ris:badest:0581 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhandari, Pranjul & Frankel, Jeffrey, 2017. "Nominal GDP targeting for developing countries," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 491-506.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate pass-through; Central banks and their policies; Monetary policy; India; IS Curve; Monetary Transmission; Neutral Interest Rate; New Keynesian Model; Phillips Curve; inflation; aggregate demand; real interest rate; monetary policy reaction function; Open Economy Macroeconomics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-10-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-10-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-10-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.