Public Capital and Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JosÈ M. Albala-Bertrand & Emmanuel C. Mamatzakis, 2004.
"The Impact of Public Infrastructure on the Productivity of the Chilean Economy,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 266-278, May.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand & Emmanouel C. Mamatzakis, 2001. "The Impact of Public Infrastructure on the Productivity of the Chilean Economy," Working Papers 435, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2004. "Can the Composition of Capital Constrain Potential Output? A Gap Approach," Working Papers 510, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Arestoff, Florence & Hurlin, Christophe, 2006.
"Estimates of government net capital stocks for 26 developing countries, 1970-2002,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3858, The World Bank.
- F. Arestoff & Christophe Hurlin, 2008. "Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 26 Developing Countries, 1970-2002," Post-Print halshs-00257375, HAL.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Clements, Benedict & Baldacci, Emanuele & Mulas-Granados, Carlos, 2005. "Fiscal policy, expenditure composition, and growth in low-income countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 441-463, April.
- Canning, David, 1999. "Infrastructure's contribution to aggregate output," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2246, The World Bank.
- Blanca Sanchez-Robles, 1998. "Infrastructure Investment And Growth: Some Empirical Evidence," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 98-108, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nektarios A. Michail & Marios C. Polemidiotis, 2016. "Estimates of Public, Housing and Other Private Sectors Net Capital Stocks for the Cyprus Economy: 1995Q1-2015Q4," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 10(1), pages 71-85, June.
- Sánchez, Marco V. & Cicowiez, Martín, 2014. "Trade-offs and Payoffs of Investing in Human Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 14-29.
- Salifou Issoufou & Edward F Buffie & Mouhamadou Bamba Diop & Kalidou Thiaw, 2014. "Efficient Energy Investment and Fiscal Adjustment in Senegal," IMF Working Papers 14/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Sharri Byron, 2012. "Examining Foreign Aid Fungibility in Small Open Economies," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 675-712, September.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013.
"On The Economic Effects Of Public Infrastructure Investment: A Survey Of The International Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 1-37, December.
- Alfredo Pereira & Jorge Andraz, 2012. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment: A survey of the international evidence," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment:A survey of the international evidence," Working Papers 108, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Gupta, Sanjeev & Kangur, Alvar & Papageorgiou, Chris & Wane, Abdoul, 2014. "Efficiency-Adjusted Public Capital and Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 164-178.
- Suman S Basu & Jan Gottschalk & Werner Schule & Nikhil Vellodi & Susan S. Yang, 2013. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Natural Resource Extraction; Applications to Papua New Guinea," IMF Working Papers 13/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Shi, Yingying & Guo, Shen & Sun, Puyang, 2017. "The role of infrastructure in China’s regional economic growth," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 26-41.
- Emily Poole & Carl Toohey & Peter Harris, 2014. "Public Infrastructure: A Framework for Decision-making," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Alexandra Heath & Matthew Read (ed.), Financial Flows and Infrastructure Financing Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Andrew Berg & Rafael A Portillo & Edward F Buffie & Catherine A Pattillo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2012. "Public Investment, Growth, and Debt Sustainability; Putting together the Pieces," IMF Working Papers 12/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Chassamboulli, Andri & Palivos, Theodore, 2013.
"The impact of immigration on the employment and wages of native workers,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 19-34.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Theodore Palivos, 2013. "The impact of immigration on the employment and wages of native workers," Working Papers 160, Bank of Greece.
- Sovna Mohanty, 2017. "Growth Effects of Economic Globalization: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers id:12092, eSocialSciences.
- Lofgren, Hans, 2012. "World food prices and human development: Policy simulations for archetype low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6033, The World Bank.
- Santanu Chatterjee & Olaf Posch & Dennis Wesselbaum, 2017. "Delays in Public Goods," Working Papers 1702, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Abidhadjaev, Umid, 2017. "An impact evaluation of investment in infrastructure: The case of a railway connection in Uzbekistan," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-11.
- Lee Robinson & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2012. "China’s Ambiguous Impacts on Commodity-Dependent Countries: the Example of Sub-Saharan Africa (with a Focus on Zambia)," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Andrei S. Akhremenko & Alexander Petrov, 2014. "Efficiency, Policy Selection, And Growth In Democracy And Autocracy: A Formal Dynamical Model," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/PS/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Peter J. Stauvermann & Ronald R. Kumar, 2015.
"The Dilemma of International Capital Tax Competition in the Presence of Public Capital and Endogenous Growth,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 16(2), pages 255-272, November.
- Stauvermann, Peter J. & Kumar, Ronald R., 2014. "The dilemma of international capital tax competition in the presence of public capital and endogenous growth," MPRA Paper 59457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vandycke, Nancy, 2013. "Natural resources, physical capital and institutions : evidence from Eurasia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6586, The World Bank.
- Zhang, Lifeng & Ru, Yucong & Li, Jingkui, 2016. "Optimal tax structure and public expenditure composition in a simple model of endogenous growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 352-360.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Public investment; public capital; capital stock; private capital; investment rate; private investment; Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity: General; Comparative Studies of Countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .