Inflation in Tajikistan; Forecasting Analysis and Monetary Policy Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Boivin & Marc Giannoni, 2002. "Assessing changes in the monetary transmission mechanism: a VAR approach," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 97-111.
- Michael R. Wickens & Roberto Motto, 2001. "Estimating shocks and impulse response functions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 371-387.
- Oomes, Nienke & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2005.
"Money demand and inflation in dollarized economies: The case of Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 462-483, September.
- Franziska L Ohnsorge & Nienke Oomes, 2005. "Money Demand and Inflation in Dollarized Economies; The Case of Russia," IMF Working Papers 05/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Holger Floerkemeier, 2006. "Transmission Mechanisms of Monetary Policy in Armenia; Evidence from VAR Analysis," IMF Working Papers 06/248, International Monetary Fund.
- John B. Taylor, 1995.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism: An Empirical Framework,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 11-26, Fall.
- John B. Taylor, 1995. "The monetary transmission mechanism: an empirical framework," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Yusuf Tashrifov, 2008. "The Design of Monetary Policy in a Small Transitional Economy: The Case of Tajikistan," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 11(1), pages 13-36, May.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2001. "Vector Autoregressions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 101-115, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Hespeler, 2013.
"A VECM evaluation of monetary transmission in Uzbekistan,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 219-253, May.
- Frank Hespeler, 2011. "A VECM evaluation of monetary transmission in Uzbekistan," EcoMod2011 3460, EcoMod.
- Qurbanalieva, Nigina, 2013. "An empirical study of factors affecting inflation in Republic of Tajikistan," MPRA Paper 51888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit; Dollarization; Demand for money; Economic forecasting; Banking sector; Economic models; Exchange rates; Forecasting; Inflation; Monetary policy; Money supply; Money demand; Interest rates; Reserve requirements; Tajikistan; cointegration; error correction model; autoregressive moving average model; monetary fund;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-01-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2010-01-30 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2010-01-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-01-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .