Exchange Rate Assessment for Sub-Saharan Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ojeda Joya, Jair & Torres, Jhon Edwar, 2012.
"Posición externa de largo plazo y tipo de cambio real de equilibrio en Colombia,"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, October.
- Jair Ojeda JOya & Jhon Edwar Torres, 2012. "Posición Externa de Largo Plazo y Tipo de Cambio Real de Equilibrio en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 745, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Tamsir Cham, 2016. "An Assessment of External Price Competitiveness for the Gambia," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 207-216, November.
- Cham, Tamsir, 2015. "An Assessment of External Price Competitiveness for The Gambia," Working Papers 1436-8, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Blaise Gnimassoun, 2017.
"Exchange rate misalignments and the external balance under a pegged currency system,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 949-974, November.
- Blaise Gnimassoun, 2015. "Exchange rate misalignments and the external balance under a pegged currency system," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Blaise Gnimassoun, 2017. "Exchange rate misalignments and the external balance under a pegged currency system," Post-Print hal-01665005, HAL.
- Adeniji, Sesan, 2013. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Inflation Upturn in Nigeria: Testing for Vector Error Correction Model," MPRA Paper 52062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cécile Couharde & Issiaka Coulibaly & Olivier Damette, 2011.
"Misalignments and Dynamics of Real Exchange Rates in the CFA Franc Zone,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2011-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Cécile Couharde & Issiaka Coulibaly & Olivier Damette, 2012. "Misalignments and Dynamics of Real Exchange Rates in the CFA Franc Zone," Post-Print hal-01411706, HAL.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Republic of Congo; 2013 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Issiaka Coulibaly, 2014. "Competitiveness and growth within the CFA franc zone: Does the switch to the Euro matter?," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 139, pages 1-18.
- Couharde, Cécile & Coulibaly, Issiaka & Damette, Olivier, 2013.
"Anchor currency and real exchange rate dynamics in the CFA Franc zone,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 722-732.
- Cécile Couharde & Issiaka Coulibaly & Olivier Damette, 2013. "Anchor currency and real exchange rates dynamics in the CFA Franc Zone," Post-Print hal-01385881, HAL.
- Ibrahim Elbadawi & Eman Refaat, 2015. "Competitive Real Exchange Rates are Good for the Poor: Evidence from Egyptian Household Surveys," Working Papers 966, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2015.
- Coulibaly, Issiaka & Gnimassoun, Blaise, 2013.
"Optimality of a monetary union: New evidence from exchange rate misalignments in West Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 463-482.
- Issiaka Coulibaly & Blaise Gnimassoun, 2012. "Optimality of a monetary union : New evidence from exchange rate misalignments in West Africa," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2014-q3-139-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Durevall, Dick, 2011. "East African Community: Pre-conditions for an Effective Monetary Union," Working Papers in Economics 520, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Juan P Trevino, 2011. "Oil-Price Boom and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation; Is there Dutch Disease in the Cemac?," IMF Working Papers 11/268, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Foreign exchange; Prices; Exchange Rate; Panel Data; current account balance; current account; real exchange rate; exchange rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-07-31 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-07-31 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.