Exchange Rate Assessment for Sub-Saharan Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudolfs Bems & Irineu E de Carvalho Filho, 2009. "Current Account and Precautionary Savings for Exporters of Exhaustible Resources," IMF Working Papers 09/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Joannes Mongardini & Alexander Chudik, 2007. "In Search of Equilibrium; Estimating Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates in Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Luca Antonio Ricci & Gian Maria Milesi‐Ferretti & Jaewoo Lee, 2013.
"Real Exchange Rates and Fundamentals: A Cross‐Country Perspective,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(5), pages 845-865, August.
- Luca A Ricci & Jaewoo Lee & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2008. "Real Exchange Rates and Fundamentals; A Cross-Country Perspective," IMF Working Papers 08/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Jaewoo Lee & Jonathan David Ostry & Alessandro Prati & Luca A Ricci & Gian M Milesi-Ferretti, 2008. "Exchange Rate Assessments; CGER Methodologies," IMF Occasional Papers 261, International Monetary Fund.
- Jemma Dridi & Maher Hasan, 2008. "The Impact of Oil-Related Income on the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Syria," IMF Working Papers 08/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark W Lewis & Aurelie Martin & Gabriel Di Bella, 2007. "Assessing Competitiveness and Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/201, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cham, Tamsir, 2015. "An Assessment of External Price Competitiveness for The Gambia," Working Papers 1436-8, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Adeniji, Sesan, 2013. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Inflation Upturn in Nigeria: Testing for Vector Error Correction Model," MPRA Paper 52062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:5:p:949-974 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cécile Couharde & Issiaka Coulibaly & Olivier Damette, 2011.
"Misalignments and Dynamics of Real Exchange Rates in the CFA Franc Zone,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2011-28, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Cécile Couharde & Issiaka Coulibaly & Olivier Damette, 2012. "Misalignments and Dynamics of Real Exchange Rates in the CFA Franc Zone," Post-Print hal-01411706, HAL.
- Ojeda Joya, Jair & Torres, Jhon Edwar, 2012.
"Posición externa de largo plazo y tipo de cambio real de equilibrio en Colombia,"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, October.
- Jair Ojeda JOya & Jhon Edwar Torres, 2012. "Posición Externa de Largo Plazo y Tipo de Cambio Real de Equilibrio en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 745, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Issiaka Coulibaly, 2014. "Competitiveness and growth within the CFA franc zone: Does the switch to the Euro matter?," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 139, pages 1-18.
- Ibrahim Elbadawi & Eman Refaat, 2015. "Competitive Real Exchange Rates are Good for the Poor: Evidence from Egyptian Household Surveys," Working Papers 966, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2015.
- Couharde, Cécile & Coulibaly, Issiaka & Damette, Olivier, 2013.
"Anchor currency and real exchange rate dynamics in the CFA Franc zone,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 722-732.
- Cécile Couharde & Issiaka Coulibaly & Olivier Damette, 2013. "Anchor currency and real exchange rates dynamics in the CFA Franc Zone," Post-Print hal-01385881, HAL.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2014-q3-139-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamsir Cham, 2016. "An Assessment of External Price Competitiveness for the Gambia," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 207-216, November.
- Blaise Gnimassoun, 2017.
"Exchange rate misalignments and the external balance under a pegged currency system,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 949-974, November.
- Blaise Gnimassoun, 2015. "Exchange rate misalignments and the external balance under a pegged currency system," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Republic of Congo; 2013 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Coulibaly, Issiaka & Gnimassoun, Blaise, 2013.
"Optimality of a monetary union: New evidence from exchange rate misalignments in West Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 463-482.
- Issiaka Coulibaly & Blaise Gnimassoun, 2012. "Optimality of a monetary union : New evidence from exchange rate misalignments in West Africa," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-37, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Durevall, Dick, 2011. "East African Community: Pre-conditions for an Effective Monetary Union," Working Papers in Economics 520, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Juan P Trevino, 2011. "Oil-Price Boom and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation; Is there Dutch Disease in the Cemac?," IMF Working Papers 11/268, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Foreign exchange; Prices; Exchange Rate; Panel Data; current account balance; current account; real exchange rate; exchange rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-07-31 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-07-31 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .