The Impact of Capital and Foreign Exchange Flowson the Competitiveness of Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinar Yesin, 2016. "Capital Flows and the Swiss Franc," Working Papers 16.04, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2015.
"The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and External Capital Flows in the EU Countries,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 558-576, May.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2014. "The Euro Plus Pact. Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 287-325.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2012.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and External Capital Flows in the EU Countries," Working Papers 324, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Heng, Dyna, 2011. "Capital flows and real exchange rate: does financial development matter?," MPRA Paper 48553, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2012.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2014.
"The Euro Plus Pact: Cost Competitiveness and External Capital Flows in the EU Countries,"
WWWforEurope Policy Paper series
- Gabrisch, Hubert & Staehr, Karsten, 2014. "The euro plus pact: cost competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Working Paper Series 1650, European Central Bank.
- Carlos A. Ibarra, 2014. "Trade, investment, and capital flows:Mexico's macroeconomic adjustment to the Great Recession," Working Paper Series Sobre México 2014002, Sobre México. Temas en economía.
- repec:wsi:ceprxx:v:03:y:2014:i:02:n:s1793969014500101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hubert Gabrisch, 2015. "Net Capital Flows To And The Real Exchange Rate Of Western Balkan Countries," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 60(205), pages 31-52, April – J.
- Ibarra, Carlos A., 2011. "Capital Flows and Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2080-2090.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Binici, Mahir, 2016.
"Exchange market pressure in OECD and emerging economies: Domestic vs. external factors and capital flows in the old and new normal,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 65-87.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici, 2015. "Exchange Market Pressure in OECD and Emerging Economies: Domestic vs. External Factors and Capital Flows in the Old and New Normal," NBER Working Papers 21662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pilar Beneito & Carlos Chafer, 2017. "Current Account Imbalances and Cost Competitiveness: The Role of the Euro," Working Papers 1703, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Adugna Olani, 2016. "Dynamic Capital inflow transmission of monetary policy to emerging markets," Working Papers 1358, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:sjecst:v:153:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_bf03399513 is not listed on IDEAS
- DJAHINI, Edém, 2015.
"Les principaux déterminants de la compétitivité internationale en Afrique Sub-saharienne
[The main determinants of international competitiveness in Sub-Saharan Africa]," MPRA Paper 65024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jun 2015.
- Cristina Fernández Mejía & Leonardo Villar Gómez, 2014. "Temporary Resource Booms and Manufacturing Output: A Global Perspective," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(2), pages 161-216, July-Dece.
- Kojo, Naoko C., 2014. "Demystifying Dutch disease," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6981, The World Bank.
- Shashank Goel & V. Raveendra Saradhi, 2015. "Capital Flow Components and the Real Exchange Rate: Implications for India," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(2), pages 179-194, December.
- Carlos A. Ibarra, 2013. "Capital Flows and Private Investment in Mexico," Economía Mexicana NUEVA ÉPOCA, , vol. 0(3, Cierre), pages 65-99.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:06:y:2015:i:02:n:s1793993315500106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries; Capital flows; Emerging markets; Foreign exchange; Real Exchange Rate; Competitiveness; FDI; Foreign Exchange Flows; Panel Data Econometrics; reer; exchange rate; Open Economy Macroeconomics; International Factor Movements And International Business;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.