Monetary Policy Analysis and Forecasting in the Group of Twenty; A Panel Unobserved Components Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Trung Bui, 2011.
"Apocalypse Then: The Evolution of the North Atlantic Economy and the Global Crisis,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Hugo Gerard & Jonathan Kearns (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 2000s
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Bui, Trung, 2011. "Apocalypse Then: The Evolution of the North Atlantic Economy and the Global Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Trung T Bui & Tamim Bayoumi, 2011. "Apocalypse then; The Evolution of the North Atlantic Economy and the Global Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Francis Vitek, 2013. "Macroeconomic Model Spillovers and Their Discontents," IMF Working Papers 13/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Helene Poirson Ward & Sebastian Weber, 2011. "Growth Spillover Dynamics From Crisis to Recovery," IMF Working Papers 11/218, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsForecasting; Group of Twenty; Monetary policy; Monetary policy analysis; Panel unobserved components model; Bayesian conditioning on judgment; inflation; monetary conditions; nominal interest rate; Bayesian Analysis; Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models: Models with Panel Data; Model Construction and Estimation; Forecasting and Other Model Applications; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy; Open Economy Macroeconomics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-07-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2010-07-31 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MON-2010-07-31 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.