Procyclicality in Central Bank Reserve Management; Evidence from the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew J. Filardo & Pierre L. Siklos, 2016.
"Prolonged Reserves Accumulation, Credit Booms, Asset Prices and Monetary Policy in Asia,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 364-381, February.
- Filardo, Andrew J. & Siklos, Pierre L., 2013. "Prolonged reserves accumulation, credit booms, asset prices and monetary policy in Asia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Andrew J Filardo & Pierre L Siklos, 2015. "Prolonged reserves accumulation, credit booms, asset prices and monetary policy in Asia," BIS Working Papers 500, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrew J. Filardo, Pierre L. Siklos, 2015. "Prolonged Reserves Accumulation, Credit Booms, Asset Prices and Monetary Policy in Asia," LCERPA Working Papers 0086, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Allen, William A. & Moessner, Richhild, 2012.
"The international propagation of the financial crisis of 2008 and a comparison with 1931,"
Financial History Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 123-147, August.
- William A. Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2011. "The international propagation of the financial crisis of 2008 and a comparison with 1931," BIS Working Papers 348, Bank for International Settlements.
- Richhild Moessner & William A. Allen, 2011. "Las crisis bancarias y el sistema monetario internacional en la Gran Depresión y en la actualidad," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 13(25), pages 43-87, July-Dece.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2011.
"Foreign exchange reserve management in the 19th century: The National Bank of Belgium in the 1850s,"
2011/07, Norges Bank.
- Stefano Ugolini, 2012. "Foreign Exchange Reserve Management in the 19 th Century: The National Bank of Belgium in the 1850s," Post-Print hal-01293720, HAL.
- Ghosh, Amit, 2016. "What drives gold demand in central bank's foreign exchange reserve portfolio?," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 146-150.
- Lukas Menkhoff, 2013.
"Foreign Exchange Intervention in Emerging Markets: A Survey of Empirical Studies,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9), pages 1187-1208, September.
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 2012. "Foreign Exchange Intervention in Emerging Markets: A Survey of Empirical Studies," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-498, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:04:y:2013:i:01:n:s1793993313500063 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amit Ghosh, 2016. "Determinants of Gold Demand in Reserve Bank of India's foreign exchange reserve portfolio," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, issue 4, pages 1929-1937.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks; Central banks and their policies; Financial crises; Financial stability; Risk management; International financial markets; reserve management; central bank; banking; reserve managers; General Financial Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-07-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2010-07-31 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.