Vietnam; Bayesian Estimation of Output Gap
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siem Jan Koopman & Neil Shephard & Jurgen A. Doornik, 1999.
"Statistical algorithms for models in state space using SsfPack 2.2,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 107-160.
- Koopman, S.J.M. & Shephard, N. & Doornik, J.A., 1998. "Statistical Algorithms for Models in State Space Using SsfPack 2.2," Discussion Paper 1998-141, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ozbek, Levent & Ozlale, Umit, 2005.
"Employing the extended Kalman filter in measuring the output gap,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1611-1622, September.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Ozbek and Ozlale state space model with time-varying coefficients," Statistical Software Components RTZ00128, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Shekhar Aiyar & Ivan Tchakarov, 2008. "Much Ado About Nothing? Estimating the Impact of a U.S. Slowdown on Thai Growth," IMF Working Papers 08/140, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 2014. "Inflation dynamics and monetary policy transmission in Vietnam and emerging Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 16-26.
- Fethi Ogunc & Cagri Sarikaya, 2011. "Gorunmez Ama Hissedilmez Degil : Turkiye'de Cikti Acigi," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 11(2), pages 15-28.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Output Gap; Unobservable Component Model; Bayesian Methods; equation; equations; real interest rate; monetary policy; Model Construction and Estimation; Viet Nam;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-07-31 (Econometrics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-07-31 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.