Balance Sheet Vulnerabilities of Mauritius During a Decade of Shocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2002.
"Fear of Floating,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(2), pages 379-408.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2000. "Fear of Floating," NBER Working Papers 7993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Guillermo, 2002. "Fear of floating," MPRA Paper 14000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2001. "Fear of Floating: Exchange Rate Flexibility Indices," MPRA Paper 13196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Panizza, Ugo & Stein, Ernesto, 2001.
"Why do countries float the way they float?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 387-414, December.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza & Ernesto H. Stein, 2000. "Why Do Countries Float the Way They Float?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1321, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza & Ernesto H. Stein, 2000. "Why Do Countries Float the Way They Float?," Research Department Publications 4205, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ernesto Talvi & Carlos A. Vegh, 2000. "Tax Base Variability and Procyclical Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 7499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Camelia Minoiu & Patrick A. Imam, 2008. "Mauritius; A Competitiveness Assessment," IMF Working Papers 08/212, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2014.
"Mauritius: African Success Story,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume IV: Sustainable Growth, pages 295-342
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2010. "Mauritius: African Success Story," Working Paper Series rwp10-036, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2012. "Mauritius: African Success Story," CID Working Papers 234, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2010. "Mauritius: African Success Story," Scholarly Articles 4450110, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2010. "Mauritius: African Success Story," NBER Working Papers 16569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svetlana Cerovic & Jose Saboin, 2016. "Dominican Republic; Sectoral Financial Positions and Macroeconomic Vulnerabilities," IMF Working Papers 16/208, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption; Mauritius; Balance Sheet Analysis; shocks; crisis; domestic currency; central bank; currency mismatch; financial sector; financial derivatives; Financial Economics: General; Public Economics: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .