Subnational Health Spending and Soft Budget Constraints in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Jonsson, Bengt, 2000. "International comparisons of health expenditure: Theory, data and econometric analysis," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 11-53 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Seiferling, Mike, 2014.
"Vertical fiscal imbalances and the accumulation of government debt,"
SAFE Working Paper Series
61, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Inaki Aldasoro & Mike Seiferling, 2014. "Vertical Fiscal Imbalances and the Accumulation of Government Debt," IMF Working Papers 14/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Luc Eyraud & Lusine Lusinyan, 2011. "Decentralizing Spending More Than Revenue; Does it Hurt Fiscal Performance?," IMF Working Papers 11/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Jäger, Jannik & Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2016. "Soft budget constraints, European Central Banking and the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 2016/7, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- János Kornai, 2014. "The soft budget constraint," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(supplemen), pages 25-79, November.
- Karima Saleh, 2012. "World Bank study : A Health Sector in Transition to Universal Coverage in Ghana," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2728, The World Bank.
- Kornai, János, 2014.
"Bevezetés A puha költségvetési korlát című kötethez
[Introduction to the author s volume entitled Soft Budget Constraint]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 845-897.
- Bernard F. Couttolenc, 2012. "Decentralization and Governance in the Ghana Health Sector," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9376.
- Eyraud, Luc & Lusinyan, Lusine, 2013. "Vertical fiscal imbalances and fiscal performance in advanced economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 571-587.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.