Current Account Imbalances in the Southern Euro Area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chinn, Menzie D. & Ito, Hiro, 2006.
"What matters for financial development? Capital controls, institutions, and interactions,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 163-192, October.
- Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2005. "What Matters for Financial Development? Capital Controls, Institutions, and Interactions," NBER Working Papers 11370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinn, Menzie David & Ito, Hiro, 2005. "What Matters for Financial Development? Capital Controls, Institutions, and Interactions," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5pv1j341, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Chinn,M.D. & Ito,H., 2005. "What matters for financial development? : capital controls, institutions, and interactions," Working papers 4, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Chinn, Menzie David & Ito, Hiro, 2005. "What Matters for Financial Development? Capital Controls, Institutions, and Interactions," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt5pv1j341, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Javier Pérez & A. Sánchez, 2011.
"Is there a signalling role for public wages? Evidence for the euro area based on macro data,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 421-445, October.
- Javier J. Pérez & A. Jesús Sánchez, 2009. "Is there a signalling role for public wages? Evidence for the euro area based on macro data," Working Papers 0934, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pérez, Javier J. & Sánchez, Jesús, 2010. "Is there a signalling role for public wages? Evidence for the euro area based on macro data," Working Paper Series 1148, European Central Bank.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Dieppe, Alistair & Chudik, Alexander, 2009. "Current account benchmarks for central and eastern Europe: a desperate search?," Working Paper Series 995, European Central Bank.
- Bogdan Lissovolik & Julio Escolano & Stefania Fabrizio & Werner Schule & Herman Z Bennett & Stephen Tokarick & Yuan Xiao & Marialuz Moreno Badia & Eva Gutierrez & Iryna V. Ivaschenko, 2008. "Competitiveness in the Southern Euro Area; France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Spain," IMF Working Papers 08/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Abdul Abiad & Enrica Detragiache & Thierry Tressel, 2010. "A New Database of Financial Reforms," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 57(2), pages 281-302, June.
- Jörg Decressin & Emil Stavrev, 2009. "Current Accounts in a Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 09/127, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent account; Financial integration; Euro Area; financial liberalization; current accounts; current account deficits; current account balance; current account balances; Financial Aspects of Economic Integration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-07-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2010-07-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2010-07-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2010-07-17 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.