International Transmission of Bank and Corporate Distress
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Inoue,Tomoo & Kaya,Demet & Ohshige,Hitoshi, 2015. "The impact of China?s slowdown on the Asia Pacific region : an application of the GVAR model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7442, The World Bank.
- Kok, Christoffer & Gross, Marco & Żochowski, Dawid, 2016. "The impact of bank capital on economic activity - evidence from a mixed-cross-section GVAR model," Working Paper Series 1888, European Central Bank.
- Donal Smith, 2016. "The International Impact of Financial Shocks: A Global VAR and Connectedness Measures Approach," Discussion Papers 16/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011.
"How Do Credit Supply Shocks Propagate Internationally? A GVAR approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011. "How do credit supply shocks propagate internationally? A GVAR approach," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,27, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Peter Broer & Jürgen Antony, 2013. "Financial Shocks and Economic Activity in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 260, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo & Viet Hoang Nguyen & Yongcheol Shin, 2012. "International Linkages of the Korean Economy: The Global Vector Error-Correcting Macroeconometric Modelling Approach," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Chen, Qianying & Filardo, Andrew & He, Dong & Zhu, Feng, 2016.
"Financial crisis, US unconventional monetary policy and international spillovers,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 62-81.
- Qianying Chen & Andrew Filardo & Dong He & Feng Zhu, 2015. "Financial crisis, US unconventional monetary policy and international spillovers," BIS Working Papers 494, Bank for International Settlements.
- Qianying Chen & Andrew Filardo & Dong He & Feng Zhu, 2015. "Financial Crisis, US Unconventional Monetary Policy and International Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 15/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Dovern, Jonas & van Roye, Björn, 2014. "International transmission and business-cycle effects of financial stress," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 1-17.
- Maria Gonzalez, 2012. "Nonfinancial Firms in Latin America; A Source of Vulnerability?," IMF Working Papers 12/279, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo & Viet Hoang Nguyen, 2015. "Measuring the Connectedness of the Global Economy," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Dale F. Gray, 2013. "Modeling Banking, Sovereign, and Macro Risk in a CCA Global VAR," IMF Working Papers 13/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Gross, Marco & Población García, Francisco Javier, 2016. "Assessing the efficacy of borrower-based macroprudential policy using an integrated micro-macro model for European households," Working Paper Series 1881, European Central Bank.
- Filippo di Mauro & Alexander Al-Haschimi & Stephane Dees & Martina Jancokova, 2014.
"Linking Distress of Financial Institutions to Macrofinancial Shocks,"
- di Mauro, Filippo & Dées, Stéphane & Al-Haschimi, Alexander & Jančoková, Martina, 2014. "Linking distress of financial institutions to macrofinancial shocks," Working Paper Series 1749, European Central Bank.
- Daniel Zerfu Gurara & Mthuli Ncube, 2013. "Working Paper 183 - Global Economic Spillovers to Africa- A GVAR Approach," Working Paper Series 981, African Development Bank.
- Jürgen Antony & D. Broer, 2015. "Euro area financial shocks and economic activity in The Netherlands," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 571-595, August.
- Apostolakis, George & Papadopoulos, Athanasios P., 2015. "Financial stress spillovers across the banking, securities and foreign exchange markets," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 1-21.
- Milcheva, Stanimira, 2013. "Cross-country effects of regulatory capital arbitrage," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5329-5345.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2015. "How do US credit supply shocks propagate internationally? A GVAR approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 128-145.
- Hail Park & Yongcheol Shin, 2014. "Mapping Korea's International Linkages using Generalised Connectedness Measures," Working Papers 2014-16, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Kok, Christoffer & Gross, Marco, 2013. "Measuring contagion potential among sovereigns and banks using a mixed-cross-section GVAR," Working Paper Series 1570, European Central Bank.
- Gross, Marco & Binder, Michael, 2013. "Regime-switching global vector autoregressive models," Working Paper Series 1569, European Central Bank.
- Gross, Marco, 2013. "Estimating GVAR weight matrices," Working Paper Series 1523, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSpillovers; International financial markets; bank; corporate; distress; GVAR; financial; international; probability; bank distress; probabilities; bank default; logarithm; Open Economy Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance: Forecasting and Simulation; Financial Institutions and Services: General; Corporate Finance and Governance: General; Model Construction and Estimation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-07-17 (Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2010-07-17 (International Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2010-07-17 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .