Managing the Exit; Lessons from Japan's Reversal of Unconventional Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vladimir Klyuev & Phil De Imus & Krishna Srinivasan, 2009. "Unconventional Choices for Unconventional Times Credit and Quantitative Easing in Advanced Economies," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/27, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks and their policies; Japan; Monetary policy; Quantitative Easing; Exit; central bank; central banks; inflation; monetary framework; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-05-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .