Important Elements for Inflation Targeting for Emerging Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wai Ching Poon & Yong Shen Lee, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in ASEAN-10," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(1), pages 141-157, March.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:128:y:2018:i:615:p:2755-2784 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mtp:titles:0262037165 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:apeclt:v:23:y:2016:i:11:p:816-821 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Medina Cas & Alejandro Carrion-Menendez & Florencia Frantischek, 2011. "The Policy Interest-Rate Pass-Through in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Alpanda, Sami & Honig, Adam, 2014. "The impact of central bank independence on the performance of inflation targeting regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 118-135.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea & René Tapsoba, 2012.
"Inflation Targeting and Fiscal Rules: Do Interactions and Sequence of Adoption Matter?,"
- René TAPSOBA & Alexandru MINEA & Jean-Louis COMBES, 2012. "Inflation Targeting and Fiscal Rules: Do Interactions and Sequence of Adoption Matter?," Working Papers 201223, CERDI.
- Stephanie Medina Cas & Alejandro Carrion-Menendez & Florencia Frantischek, 2011. "Improving the Monetary Policy Frameworks in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean‐Louis Combes & Xavier Debrun & Alexandru Minea & René Tapsoba, 2018.
"Inflation Targeting, Fiscal Rules and the Policy Mix: Cross‐effects and Interactions,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(615), pages 2755-2784, November.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Xavier Debrun & Alexandru Minea & René Tapsoba, 2017. "Inflation Targeting, Fiscal Rules and the Policy Mix: Cross-effects and Interactions," Post-Print hal-01682693, HAL.
- Lanzafame, Matteo & Nogueira, Reginaldo, 2013. "Inflation targeting and interest rates," MPRA Paper 46153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Xavier Debrun & Alexandru Minea & Rene Tapsoba, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Fiscal Rules; Do Interactions and Sequencing Matter?," IMF Working Papers 14/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Minea, Alexandru & Tapsoba, René, 2014. "Does inflation targeting improve fiscal discipline?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 185-203.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks and their policies; Monetary policy; Inflation targeting; inflation; central bank; rate of inflation; Prices; Business Fluctuations; and Cycles: General (includes Measurement and Data);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-05-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.