Important Elements for Inflation Targeting for Emerging Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wai Ching Poon & Yong Shen Lee, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in ASEAN-10," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(1), pages 141-157, March.
- repec:taf:apeclt:v:23:y:2016:i:11:p:816-821 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephanie Medina Cas & Alejandro Carrion-Menendez & Florencia Frantischek, 2011. "The Policy Interest-Rate Pass-Through in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/240, International Monetary Fund.
- Alpanda, Sami & Honig, Adam, 2014. "The impact of central bank independence on the performance of inflation targeting regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 118-135.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea & René Tapsoba, 2012.
"Inflation Targeting and Fiscal Rules: Do Interactions and Sequence of Adoption Matter?,"
- René TAPSOBA & Alexandru MINEA & Jean-Louis COMBES, 2012. "Inflation Targeting and Fiscal Rules: Do Interactions and Sequence of Adoption Matter?," Working Papers 201223, CERDI.
- Stephanie Medina Cas & Alejandro Carrion-Menendez & Florencia Frantischek, 2011. "Improving the Monetary Policy Frameworks in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/245, International Monetary Fund.
- Lanzafame, Matteo & Nogueira, Reginaldo, 2013. "Inflation targeting and interest rates," MPRA Paper 46153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Xavier Debrun & Alexandru Minea & Rene Tapsoba, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Fiscal Rules; Do Interactions and Sequencing Matter?," IMF Working Papers 14/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Minea, Alexandru & Tapsoba, René, 2014. "Does inflation targeting improve fiscal discipline?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 185-203.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks and their policies; Monetary policy; Inflation targeting; inflation; central bank; rate of inflation; Prices; Business Fluctuations; and Cycles: General (includes Measurement and Data);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-05-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2010-05-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-05-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:10/113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .