Accrual Budgeting and Fiscal Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichenbaum, Martin, 1997. "Some Thoughts on Practical Stabilization Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 236-239, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 2002. "The Role for Discretionary Fiscal Policy in a Low Interest Rate Environment," NBER Working Papers 9203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1982. "The Proper Measurement of Government Budget Deficits: Comprehensive Wealth Accounting or Permanent Income Accounting for the Public Sector," NBER Working Papers 1013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:60595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Fiorito, 2014. "Extra Government Debt in the Great Recession: All Intentional?," Working Papers LuissLab 14110, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
More about this item
KeywordsBudgeting; Asset management; Accrual budgeting; Fiscal policy; Fiscal sustainability; Fiscal stability; Government expenditures; fiscal stabilization policy; net worth; control totals; net lending; aggregate expenditure; expenditure; capital expenditure;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-05-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-05-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .