Developing a Structured Forecasting and Policy Analysis System to Support Inflation-Forecast Targeting (IFT)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Laxton & Michael Kumhof, 2007.
"A Party without a Hangover? On the Effects of U.S. Government Deficits,"
IMF Working Papers
07/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Douglas Laxton & Michael Kumhof, 2007. "A Party without a Hangover? On the Effects of U.S. Government Deficits," 2007 Meeting Papers 676, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Guy Meredith & Menzie D. Chinn, 1998. "Long-Horizon Uncovered Interest Rate Parity," NBER Working Papers 6797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Inflation Targeting Under Imperfect Policy Credibility," IMF Working Papers 09/94, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viktor Kotlán, 2001. "Monetary policy and the term structure of interest rates in a small open economy - a model framework approach," Macroeconomics 0110003, EconWPA.
- Douglas Laxton & Andrew Berg & Philippe D Karam, 2006. "A Practical Model-Based Approach to Monetary Policy Analysis—Overview," IMF Working Papers 06/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Jorge Canales-Kriljenko & Turgut Kisinbay & Rodolfo Maino & Eric Parrado, 2006.
"Setting the Operational Framework for Producing Inflation Forecasts,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
362, Central Bank of Chile.
- Turgut Kisinbay & Eric Parrado & Rodolfo Maino & Jorge I Canales Kriljenko, 2006. "Setting the Operational Framework for Producing Inflation Forecasts," IMF Working Papers 06/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcel Peter & Scott Roger & Geoffrey M Heenan, 2006. "Implementing Inflation Targeting; Institutional Arrangements, Target Design, and Communications," IMF Working Papers 06/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Katerina Smidkova, 2003. "Methods Available to Monetary Policy Makers to Deal with Uncertainty," Macroeconomics 0310002, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks; Data analysis; Databases; Human capital; Inflation; Forecasting models; Forecasting; Monetary policy; economic projections; macroeconomic models; central bank; monetary authority; aggregate demand;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2009-05-02 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2009-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .