Social Security Reforms in Colombia; Striking Demographic and Fiscal Balances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio Cardenas & Raquel Bernal, 2004.
"Determinants of Labor Demand in Colombia. 1976-1996,"
NBER Chapters,in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 229-272
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauricio Cardenas & Raquel Bernal, 2003. "Determinants of Labor Demand in Colombia: 1976-1996," NBER Working Papers 10077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2009.
"Labor Market Effects of Payroll Taxes in Developing Countries: Evidence from Colombia,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(2), pages 335-358, January.
- Adriana Kugler & Maurice Kugler, 2008. "Labor Market Effects of Payroll Taxes in Developing Countries: Evidence from Colombia," NBER Working Papers 13855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Kugler, M. Kugler, 2008. "Labour Market Effects of Payroll Taxes in Developing Countries: Evidence from Colombia," Working Papers eg0056, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2008.
- Alain Jousten, 2007. "Public Pension Reform; A Primer," IMF Working Papers 07/28, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:idb:brikps:69118 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsColombia; Pensions; Social security; Social safety nets; Labor market policy; Health care; Government expenditures; Fiscal reforms; Healthcare Expenditures; pension; retirement; retirement age; replacement rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-05-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2009-05-02 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.