Yen Bloc or Yuan Bloc; An Analysis of Currency Arrangements in East Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boubakri, Salem & Guillaumin, Cyriac, 2015.
"Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets: An empirical assessment,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 136-160.
- Salem Boubakri & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2015. "Regional integration of the East Asian stock markets : an empirical assessment," Post-Print halshs-01195916, HAL.
- Colavecchio, Roberta & Funke, Michael, 2009.
"Volatility dependence across Asia-Pacific onshore and offshore currency forwards markets,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 174-196, March.
- Michael Funke & Roberta Colavecchio, 2009. "Volatility dependence across Asia-Pacific onshore and offshore currency forwards markets," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20903, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Roberta Colavecchio & Michael Funke, 2009. "Volatility Dependence across Asia-Pacific Onshore and Offshore Currency Forwards Markets," Working Papers 112009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Sergey Narkevich & Pavel Trunin, 2012. "Reserve Currencies: Factors of Evolution and their Role in the World Economy," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 162P.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rate regimes; Economic models; East Asia; Economic cooperation; Data analysis; Currencies; China; Japan; Monetary unions; Trade; Trade models; Currency Union; Gravity Model; currency unions; trade effects; exchange rate; regional trade; bilateral trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-01-31 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CNA-2009-01-31 (China)
- NEP-IFN-2009-01-31 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2009-01-31 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-01-31 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-01-31 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.