The General Data Dissemination System (GDDS)—A Reflection on its First 12 Years and Plans for Taking it Forward
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin D Kibuka, 2007. "Mainstreaming Statistics in the Poverty Reduction Strategy Approach to Provide for More Effective Technical Assistance; Some Experience at the IMF," IMF Working Papers 07/255, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsData quality assessment framework; Access to capital markets; Financial crisis; Emerging markets; Special Data Dissemination Standard; General Data Dissemination System; Fund role; Standards and codes; Statistics; Technical Assistance; GDDS; economic and financial crises; macroeconomic data; data dissemination; sdds; capital markets; international capital markets; access to international capital markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-01-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-01-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2010-01-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .