Financial Sector Surveillance and the IMF
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin M. Truman, 2006. "Reforming the IMF for the 21st Century," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number sr19.
- Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers & Alfredo Mario Leone & Mahinder Singh Gill & Owen Evens, 2000. "Macroprudential Indicators of Financial System Soundness," IMF Occasional Papers 192, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers & Matthew T Jones & Graham L Slack, 2004. "Stress Testing Financial Systems; What to Do When the Governor Calls," IMF Working Papers 04/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose & Marco E. Terrones, 2009.
"What happens during recessions, crunches and busts?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 653-700, October.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan & Terrones, Marco E, 2008. "What Happens During Recessions, Crunches and Busts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7085, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Terrones & Ayhan Kose & Stijn Claessens, 2008. "What Happens During Recessions, Crunches and Busts?," IMF Working Papers 08/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabrizio Saccomanni, 2000. "Introduction: A New Architecture or New System? A Survey of International Monetary Reform in the 1990s," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 15-41, August.
- Jack Boorman, 2007. "An Agenda for the Reform of the International Monetary Fund," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2007imfreform, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Robert Lavigne & Lawrence Schembri, 2009. "Strengthening IMF Surveillance: An Assessment of Recent Reforms," Discussion Papers 09-10, Bank of Canada.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Ola Melander, 2008. "Credit Matters; Empirical Evidence on U.S. Macro-Financial Linkages," IMF Working Papers 08/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Burkhard Drees & Ceyla Pazarbasioglu, 1995. "The Nordic Banking Crises; Pitfalls in Financial Liberalization?," IMF Working Papers 95/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter B. Kenen, 2001. "International Financial Architecture: What's New? What's Missing?, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 335.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- János Kálmán, 2016. "Bank resolution as a new MNB function – resolution of MKB BankAdministrative law aspects of the macroprudential regulation and supervision of the financial intermediary system – normativity, organisat," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 15(3), pages 27-50.
- Pablo Moreno, 2013. "The Metamorphosis of the IMF (2009-2011)," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 78.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; Article IV consultations; Financial soundness indicators; Financial sector; Financial crisis; Exchange rate policy surveillance; Reports on the Observance of Standards and Codes; Fund role; IMF; Global Financial Crisis 2008-2009; International financial system; Multilateral surveillance; Mexico; Surveillance; macro-financial linkages; financial stability; financial system; financial systems; financial markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .