Valuation of Unlisted Direct Investment Equity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad Sobanski, 2015.
"Valuation Effect As A Determinant Of The International Investment Position In Central And Eastern European Economies,"
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy,
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(3), pages 151-164, September.
- Konrad Sobanski, 2014. "Valuation effect as a determinant of the international investment position in Central and Eastern European Economies," Working Papers 45/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised Dec 2014.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène & Truempler, Kai, 2012.
"The financial crisis and the geography of wealth transfers,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 266-283.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Hélène Rey & Kai Truempler, 2011. "The Financial Crisis and the Geography of Wealth Transfers," NBER Chapters,in: Global Financial Crisis National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Hélène Rey & Kai Truempler, 2011. "The Financial Crisis and The Geography of Wealth Transfers," NBER Working Papers 17353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène & Truempler, Kai Alexander, 2011. "The Financial Crisis and the Geography of Wealth Transfers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8567, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate sector; Economic models; International investment position; Foreign direct investment; Pricing policy; Stock markets; Stock prices; Valuation methods; FDI; macroeconomic statistical methodology; estimation techniques; direct investment; independent variables; investors; statistics; central tendency; Methodology for Collecting; Estimating; and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Estimating;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .