Sovereign Wealth Funds and Financial Stability—An Event Study Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William L. Megginson & Bernardo Bortolotti & Veljko Fotak & William Miracky, 2009. "Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment Patterns and Performance," Working Papers 2009.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Peter J Kunzel & Cornelia Hammer & Iva Petrova, 2008. "Sovereign Wealth Funds; Current Institutional and Operational Practices," IMF Working Papers 08/254, International Monetary Fund.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2009.
"A Blueprint for Sovereign Wealth Fund Best Practices,"
Revue d'Économie Financière,
Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 429-451.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2008. "A Blueprint for Sovereign Wealth Fund Best Practices," Policy Briefs PB08-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Roland Beck & Michael Fidora, 2008.
"The impact of sovereign wealth funds on global financial markets,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 43(6), pages 349-358, November.
- Roland Beck & Michael Fidora, 2008. "The impact of sovereign wealth funds on global financial markets," Occasional Paper Series 91, European Central Bank.
- Fidora, Michael & Beck, Roland, 2008. "The impact of sovereign wealth funds on global financial markets," Occasional Paper Series 91, European Central Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas DEBARSY & Jean-Yves GNABO & Malik KERKOUR, 2016.
"Sovereign Wealth Funds’ cross-border investments: assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
2173, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Jean-Yves Gnabo & Malik Kerkour, 2016. "Sovereign Wealth Funds’ cross-border investments: assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition," Working Papers hal-01251243, HAL.
- Bao Ngoc Dinh, 2011. "The impact of Sovereign Wealth Fund investments on the performance of listed companies," Post-Print halshs-00658489, HAL.
- Ciarlone, Alessio & Miceli, Valeria, 2016. "Escaping financial crises? Macro evidence from sovereign wealth funds' investment behaviour," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 169-196.
- Dariusz Urban, 2016. "The Investment Attractiveness of Companies Listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange to Sovereign Wealth Funds," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 66(2), pages 333-350, June.
- Luisa ANDERLONI & Daniela VANDONE, 2012. "Sovereign Wealth Fund Investments in the Banking Industry," Departmental Working Papers 2012-24, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Bryan J. Balin, 2010. "The impact of the global economic crisis on sovereign wealth funds," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 24(1), pages 1-8, May.
- Jean-Francois Carpantier & Wessel Vermeulen, 2014. "Emergence of Sovereign Wealth Funds," OxCarre Working Papers 148, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Knill, April M. & Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2012. "Sovereign wealth fund investment and the return-to-risk performance of target firms," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 315-340.
- Kamiński, Tomasz, 2017. "Sovereign Wealth Fund investments in Europe as an instrument of Chinese energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 733-739.
- Valeria Miceli, 2013. "Do sovereign wealth funds herd in equity markets?," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(10), pages 1503-1518, October.
- Bahgat, Gawdat, 2011. "Sovereign wealth funds in the Gulf - an assessment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55015, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Kemme, 2012. "Soverign Wealth Fund Issues and the National Fund(s) of Kazakhstan," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1036, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; Capital markets; Developed countries; Domestic investment; Asset prices; Asset management; Emerging markets; Financial institutions; Financial stability; Governance; International financial markets; Sovereign wealth funds; Event Study; financial sector; financial markets; stock market; General Financial Markets: Government Policy and Regulation; Corporate Finance and Governance: General;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .