Determinants and Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raju Jan Singh & Markus Haacker & Kyung-woo Lee & Maëlan Le Goff, 2011. "Determinants and Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 20(2), pages 312-340, March.
- Maëlan Le Goff & Markus Haacker & Kyung-Woo Lee & Raju Jan Singh, 2011. "Determinants and Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances in Sub-Saharan Africa," Post-Print halshs-00569044, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAfrica; Cross country analysis; Economic growth; Developing countries; Economic models; Remittances; Workers remittances; Sub-Saharan Africa; exchange rate; migration; determinants of remittances; real exchange rate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-10-31 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-31 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2009-10-31 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MIG-2009-10-31 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .