The Need for Special Resolution Regimes for Financial Institutions—The Case of the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2010.
"Internal capital markets and lending by multinational bank subsidiaries,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2006. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," DNB Working Papers 101, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- De Haas, Ralph & van Lelyveld, Iman, 2009. "Internal Capital Markets and Lending by Multinational Bank Subsidiaries," MPRA Paper 13164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Patrick McGuire, 2012.
"Systemic Risks in Global Banking: What Available Data Can Tell Us and What More Data Are Needed?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Risk Topography: Systemic Risk and Macro Modeling, pages 235-260
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio M Cerutti & Patrick M. McGuire & Stijn Claessens, 2011. "Systemic Risks in Global Banking; What Available Data Can Tell Us and What More Data Are Needed?," IMF Working Papers 11/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Patrick McGuire, 2012. "Systemic Risks in Global Banking: What Available Data can tell us and What More Data are Needed?," NBER Working Papers 18531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Schmieder & Tidiane Kinda & Nassim N. Taleb & Elena Loukoianova & Elie Canetti, 2012. "A New Heuristic Measure of Fragility and Tail Risks; Application to Stress Testing," IMF Working Papers 12/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas A. Jobst & Li L Ong & Christian Schmieder, 2013. "A Framework for Macroprudential Bank Solvency Stress Testing; Application to S-25 and Other G-20 Country FSAPs," IMF Working Papers 13/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2007. "How banks go abroad: Branches or subsidiaries?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1669-1692, June.
- Martin Cihak & Li L Ong, 2010. "Of Runes and Sagas; Perspectives on Liquidity Stress Testing Using an Iceland Example," IMF Working Papers 10/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Anna Ilyina & Yulia Makarova & Christian Schmieder, 2010.
"Bankers Without Borders? Implications of Ring-Fencing for European Cross-Border Banks,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Yuliya Makarova & Anna Ilyina & Christian Schmieder & Eugenio M Cerutti, 2010. "Bankers Without Borders? Implications of Ring-Fencing for European Cross-Border Banks," IMF Working Papers 10/247, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merrouche, Ouarda & Nier, Erlend, 2014. "The Global Financial Crisis—What Drove The Build-Up?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matej Marinc & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "The Economic Perspective of Bank Bankruptcy Law," DNB Working Papers 310, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Maria J. Nieto & Gillian G. Garcia, 2012. "The Insufficiency of Traditional Safety Nets: What Bank Resolution Fund for Europe?," FMG Special Papers sp209, Financial Markets Group.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:117-142 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; Financial institutions; Financial risk; Financial sector; Financial stability; Bank supervision; Bankruptcy; Banks; Bank resolution; Credit risk; Risk management; Nonbank financial sector; Resolution Regime; banking; deposit insurance; moral hazard; Financial Institutions and Services: Government Policy and Regulation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-10-10 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2009-10-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2009-10-10 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.