Recent French Export Performance; Is There a Competitiveness Problem?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Kabundi & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2011.
"France in the global economy: a structural approximate dynamic factor model analysis,"
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 311-342, October.
- Francisco d Nadal De Simone & Alain N. Kabundi, 2007. "France in the Global Economy; A Structural Approximate Dynamic Factor Model Analysis," IMF Working Papers 07/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Bernardina Algieri, 2011. "Modelling export equations using an unobserved component model: the case of the Euro Area and its competitors," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 593-637, December.
- Alain Kabundi & Elsabé Loots, 2010. "Patterns Of Co‐Movement Between South Africa And Germany: Evidence From The Period 1985 To 2006," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 78(4), pages 383-399, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "France; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Igan, Deniz & Kabundi, Alain & Nadal De Simone, Francisco & Pinheiro, Marcelo & Tamirisa, Natalia, 2011. "Housing, credit, and real activity cycles: Characteristics and comovement," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 210-231, September.
- Hartmut Egger & Etzel Daniel & Hagen Lesch & Holger Zernanek & Christoph Moser, 2011. "Braucht Europa eine Koordinierung der nationalen Lohnpolitiken?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64(02), pages 03-15, February.
- Alain Kabundi & ElsabÃ© Loots, 2009. "Patterns of co-movement between a developed and emerging market economy: The case of South Africa and Germany," Working Papers 159, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Natalia T. Tamirisa & Alain N. Kabundi & Deniz O Igan & Francisco d Nadal De Simone & Marcelo Pinheiro, 2009. "Three Cycles; Housing, Credit, and Real Activity," IMF Working Papers 09/231, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro Area; Exports; Export competitiveness; Productivity; Performance indicators; France; International trade; Terms of trade; Trade models; Competitiveness; Dynamic Factor Models; fixed capital formation; capital formation; transport equipment; business cycles;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-01-31 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2009-01-31 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2009-01-31 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.