The Gambia; Demand for Broad Money and Implications for Monetary Policy Conduct
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Benjamin, 1977. "The Demand for Quality-adjusted Cash Balances: Price Uncertainty in the U.S. Demand for Money Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(4), pages 691-715, August.
- Honohan, Patrick, 1994. "Inflation and the demand for money in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 215-223, February.
- Markus Knell & Helmut Stix, 2004. "Three Decades of Money Demand Studies. Some Differences and Remarkable Similarities," Working Papers 88, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Neil R. Ericsson, 1998. "Empirical modeling of money demand," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 295-315.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Svensson, Lars E. O., 2002.
"Eurosystem monetary targeting: Lessons from U.S. data,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 417-442, March.
- Rudebusch, G. & Svensson, L.E.O., 1999. "Eurosystem Monetary Targeting: Lessons from U.S. Data," Papers 672, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D. & Svensson, Lars E. O., 1999. "Eurosystem Monetary Targeting: Lessons from U.S. Data," Working Paper Series 92, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Lars E. O. Svensson, 1999. "Eurosystem monetary targeting: lessons from U.S. data," Working Paper Series 99-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Lars E.O. Svensson, 1999. "Eurosystem Monetary Targeting: Lessons from U.S. Data," NBER Working Papers 7179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudebusch, Glenn & Svensson, Lars, 1999. "Eurosystem Monetary Targeting: Lessons from U.S. Data," Seminar Papers 672, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D & Svensson, Lars E O, 2000. "Eurosystem Monetary Targeting: Lessons from US Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 2522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eu Chye Tan, 1997. "Money demand amid financial sector developments in Malaysia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1201-1215.
- Carare, Alina & Stone, Mark R., 2006. "Inflation targeting regimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1297-1315, July.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Mark R. Stone, 2003. "Inflation Targeting Lite," IMF Working Papers 03/12, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic models; Financial sector; Broad money; Demand for money; Economic growth; Commercial banks; Central bank policy; Monetary policy; Money demand; Interest rates on deposits; Liquidity; Gambia; The; Price stabilization; Time series; The Gambia; Sub-Saharan Africa; cointegration; error-correction; inflation targeter lite; inflation targeting; M2; inflation; rediscount rate; monetary fund; Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy; Gambia; Inflation Tergeting; Financial Institutions And Services;
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-10-10 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2009-10-10 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-10-10 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .