Monetary Policy and the Central Bank in Jordan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abouwafia, Hashem E. & Chambers, Marcus J., 2015. "Monetary policy, exchange rates and stock prices in the Middle East region," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 14-28.
- Mohaddes Kamiar & Raissi Mehdi, 2013.
"Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth: Lessons from Jordan,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 99-131, August.
- Mehdi Raissi & Kamiar Mohaddes, 2011. "Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth; Lessons From Jordan," IMF Working Papers 11/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2012. "Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth: Lessons from Jordan," Working Papers 688, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M., 2011. "Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth: Lessons from Jordan," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1164, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral bank independence; Central bank role; Central bank autonomy; Central banks; Economic models; Exchange rate regimes; Jordan; Monetary policy instruments; Monetary policy; inflation; central bank; monetary framework; monetary fund;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-10-10 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .