Monetary Policy and the Central Bank in Jordan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abouwafia, Hashem E. & Chambers, Marcus J., 2015. "Monetary policy, exchange rates and stock prices in the Middle East region," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 14-28.
- Mohaddes Kamiar & Raissi Mehdi, 2013.
"Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth: Lessons from Jordan,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 99-131, August.
- Mehdi Raissi & Kamiar Mohaddes, 2011. "Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth; Lessons From Jordan," IMF Working Papers 11/291, International Monetary Fund.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2012. "Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth: Lessons from Jordan," Working Papers 688, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M., 2011. "Oil Prices, External Income, and Growth: Lessons from Jordan," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1164, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral bank independence; Central bank role; Central bank autonomy; Central banks; Economic models; Exchange rate regimes; Jordan; Monetary policy instruments; Monetary policy; inflation; central bank; monetary framework; monetary fund;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-10-10 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.