Fiscal Vulnerability and Sustainability in Oil-Producing Sub-Saharan African Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Easterly William R., 2001. "Growth Implosions and Debt Explosions: Do Growth Slowdowns Cause Public Debt Crises?," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Easterly, william, 2001. "Growth implosions, debt explosions, and my Aunt Marilyn : do growth slowdowns cause public debt crises?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2531, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolando Ossowski & Havard Halland, 2016. "Fiscal Management in Resource-Rich Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 24577, June.
- Andreea STOIAN, 2011. "A Retrospective Approach on Assessing Fiscal Vulnerability: Empirical Evidence for Overindebted European Countries," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(3(15)), pages 183-188.
More about this item
KeywordsCross country analysis; Economic growth; National income; Fiscal sustainability; Fiscal policy; Oil sector; Oil revenues; Oil producing countries; Oil production; Oil prices; Sub-Saharan Africa; Oil reserves; permanent-income hypothesis; sustainability; primary deficit; oil-producing countries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-10-10 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-10 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2009-10-10 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .