Interest Rate Liberalization in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Edwards & Mohsin S. Khan, 1985. "Interest Rate Determination in Developing Countries: A Conceptual Framework (DÃ©termination du taux d'intÃ©rÃªt dans les pays en dÃ©veloppement: cadre thÃ©orique) (DeterminaciÃ³n de los tipos de inter," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(3), pages 377-403, September.
- Grilli, Vittorio & Roubini, Nouriel, 1992. "Liquidity and exchange rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 339-352, May.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1990. "Liquidity and interest rates," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 237-264, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan Porter & Nuno Cassola, 2011. "Understanding Chinese Bond Yields and their Role in Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 11/225, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank & the People’s Republic of China Development Research Center of the State Council, 2013. "China 2030 : Building a Modern, Harmonious, and Creative Society," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12925.
- Kahrl, Fredrich & Roland-Holst, David & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Past as Prologue? Understanding energy use in post-2002 China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 759-771.
- He, Dong & Wang, Honglin, 2012.
"Dual-track interest rates and the conduct of monetary policy in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 928-947.
- He, Dong & Wang, Honglin, 2011. "Dual-track interest rates and the conduct of monetary policy in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dong He & Honglin Wang, 2011. "Dual-Track Interest Rates and the Conduct of Monetary Policy in China," Working Papers 212011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Fernald, John G. & Spiegel, Mark M. & Swanson, Eric T., 2014.
"Monetary policy effectiveness in China: Evidence from a FAVAR model,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(PA), pages 83-103.
- John Fernald & Mark M. Spiegel & Eric T. Swanson, 2014. "Monetary Policy Effectiveness in China: Evidence from a FAVAR Model," NBER Working Papers 20518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernald, John G. & Spiegel, Mark M. & Swanson, Eric T., 2014. "Monetary Policy Effectiveness in China: Evidence from a FAVAR Model," Working Paper Series 2014-7, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "What Drives China’s Interbank Market?," IMF Working Papers 09/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Gauvin, Ludovic & Rebillard, Cyril, 2013.
"Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing on Commodity Exporters: Results from Conditional Forecast in a GVAR Model,"
65457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Gauvin & C. Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," Working papers 562, Banque de France.
- Ludovic Gauvin & Cyril Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Gabe de Bondt & Tuomas Peltonen & Daniel Santabarbara, 2011.
"Booms and busts in China's stock market: estimates based on fundamentals,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 287-300.
- Gabe J. de Bondt & Tuomas A. Peltonen & Daniel Santabárbara, 2010. "Booms and busts in China's stock market: Estimates based on fundamentals," Working Papers 1032, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- de Bondt, Gabe & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2010. "Booms and busts in China's stock market: Estimates based on fundamentals," Working Paper Series 1190, European Central Bank.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2009. "Regional Inflation in China," MPRA Paper 24722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malhar S Nabar, 2011. "Targets, Interest Rates, and Household Saving in Urban China," IMF Working Papers 11/223, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Albert & C. Jude & C. Rebillard, 2015. "The Long Landing Scenario: Rebalancing from Overinvestment and Excessive Credit Growth. Implications for Potential Growth in China," Working papers 572, Banque de France.
- Pang, Iris Ai Jao, 2010. "Were Fed’s active monetary policy actions necessary?," MPRA Paper 32496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yu Guo And Wei Ma, 2016. "Time-Varying Coefficient Taylor Rule and Chinese Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Time-Varying Cointegration," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 27-44, December.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:89-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marie Luise Funke & Helena Xiang Li & Horst Löchel, 2016. "The High Profitability of Big Chinese State-Owned Banks and China’s Growth Model," Homo Oeconomicus: Journal of Behavioral and Institutional Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 121-134, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial intermediation; Economic models; China; Capital markets; Cross country analysis; Credit controls; Credit demand; Banking; Banks; Banking sector; Monetary policy; Loans; Interest rates; Financial liberalization; financial deregulation; interest rate liberalization; deposit rate; deposit rates;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-10-10 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-10-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .