An Assessment of External Price Competitiveness for Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamsir Cham, 2016. "An Assessment of External Price Competitiveness for the Gambia," Applied Economics and Finance, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(4), pages 207-216, November.
- Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2015. "Understanding Mozambique.s growth experience through an employment lens," WIDER Working Paper Series 109, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:old:wpaper:338 is not listed on IDEAS
- John C Bluedorn & Rupa Duttagupta & Jaime Guajardo & Nkunde Mwase, 2013. "The Growth Comeback in Developing Economies; A New Hope or Back to the Future?," IMF Working Papers 13/132, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Republic of Moldova; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/289, International Monetary Fund.
- Christoph Böhringer & Victoria Alexeeva-Talebi, 2011. "Unilateral climate policy and competitiveness: The implications of differential emission pricing," Working Papers V-338-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Andersson, Per-Åke & Sjö, Bo, 2012. "Successful inflation targeting in Mozambique despite vulnerability to internal and external shocks," Working Papers in Economics 544, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:338 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; External sector; Exchange rates; Real effective exchange rates; Price structures; Mozambique; Terms of trade; External price competitiveness; exchange rate assessment; macroeconomic balance approach; equilibrium real exchange rate approach; external sustainability approach; exchange rate; effective exchange rate; real effective exchange rate; current account balance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .