Governance Practices At Financial Regulatory and Supervisory Agencies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hussain, Athar, 1994. "Social Security in Present-Day China and Its Reform," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 276-280, May.
- Gregorio Impavido & Ronan O’Connor & Dimitri Vittas, 2008. "Improving the Investment Performance of Public Pension Funds: Lessons for the Social Insurance Fund of Cyprus from the Experience of Four OECD Countries," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 2(2), pages 3-35, December.
- Impavido, Gregorio, 2002. "On the governance of public pension fund management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2878, The World Bank.
- Yu-Wei Hu & Fiona Stewart, 2009. "Licensing Regulation and the Supervisory Structure of Private Pensions: International Experience and Implications for China," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 33, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nyanzu, Frederick & Atta Peprah, James, 2016. "Regulation, Outreach and Sustainability of MFIs in SSA: A Multilevel Analysis," MPRA Paper 70865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masciandaro, Donato & Nieto, Maria J. & Quintyn, Marc, 2011. "Exploring governance of the new European Banking AuthorityâA case for harmonization?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 204-214, December.
- Edgardo Demaestri & Gustavo Ferro, 2015. "The Debate on Integrated Financial Supervision: What is New?," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(72), pages 27-58, June.
- Donato Masciandaro & Maria J. Nieto & Marc Quintyn, 2011.
"Will They Sing the Same Tune? Measuring Convergence in the New European System of Financial Supervisors,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 17
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marc G Quintyn & Donato Masciandaro & María Nieto, 2009. "Will they Sing the Same Tune? Measuring Convergence in the new European System of Financial Supervisors," IMF Working Papers 09/142, International Monetary Fund.
- Elisabetta Gualandri & Enzo Mangone & Aldo Stanziale, 2011. "Internal Corporate Governance and the Financial Crisis: Lessons for Banks,Regulators and Supervisors," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11111, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Tatiana Didier & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2014. "Emerging Issues in Financial Development : Lessons from Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16387, June.
- repec:uns:esteco:v:32:y:2015:i:64:p:31-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nzb:nzbbul:dec2017:11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBank supervision; Banks; Monetary authorities; Regulatory governance; financial sector supervisors; banking; bank supervisors; supervisory agencies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .