Forecasting Inflation in Sudan
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana & Carlos Barros & Joao Ricardo Faria, 2014. "Inflation in Mozambique: empirical facts based on persistence, seasonality and breaks," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(21), pages 2545-2555, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit expansion; Data analysis; Commodity price fluctuations; Central banks; External shocks; Private sector; Monetary policy; Money supply; Forecasting; Forecasting models; Inflation targeting; Inflation; Sudan; Wheat; ARMA model; Granger causality; average inflation; actual inflation; And Granger Causality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2009-10-10 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-10-10 (Monetary Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .