Forecasting Inflation in Sudan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miguel A Savastano & Paul R Masson & Sunil Sharma, 1997. "The Scope for Inflation Targeting in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 97/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Arto Kovanen & Olivier M Frecaut & Barbara E Baldwin & Charles Enoch, 2001. "Indonesia; Anatomy of a Banking Crisis Two Years of Living Dangerously 1997–99," IMF Working Papers 01/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Surrey, M J C, 1989. "Money, Commodity Prices and Inflation: Some Simple Tests," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 51(3), pages 219-238, August.
- Reza Yamora Siregar, 1999.
"Real exchange rate targeting and inflation in Indonesia: theory and empirical evidence,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 329-336.
- Reza Yamora Siregar, 1996. "Real exchange rate targeting and inflation in Indonesia: theory and empirical evidence," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 96-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ahmed, Sadiq & Kapur, Basant K., 1990. "How Indonesia's monetary policy affects key variables," Policy Research Working Paper Series 349, The World Bank.
- Prakash Loungani & Phillip L Swagel, 2001. "Sources of Inflation in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997.
"Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 97-116, Spring.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1997. "Inflation Targeting: A New Framework for Monetary Policy?," NBER Working Papers 5893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Domestic and foreign effects on prices in an open economy: The case of Denmark," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 401-428, August.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsCredit expansion; Data analysis; Commodity price fluctuations; Central banks; External shocks; Private sector; Monetary policy; Money supply; Forecasting; Forecasting models; Inflation targeting; Inflation; Sudan; Wheat; ARMA model; Granger causality; average inflation; actual inflation; And Granger Causality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2009-10-10 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-10-10 (Monetary Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .