Modeling with Macro-Financial Linkages; Credit and Policy Shocks in Emerging Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willman, Alpo, 2002. "Euro area production function and potential output: a supply side system approach," Working Paper Series 0153, European Central Bank.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Estimating Potential Output with a Multivariate Filter," IMF Working Papers 10/285, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vít Pošta & Zdeněk Pikhart, 2015. "Financial Risk and Real Variables: Evidence Based on a SVAR Analysis of the Czech Economy," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(5), pages 516-537.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2015:y:2015:i:5:id:513:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Vlcek & Scott Roger, 2012. "Macrofinancial Modeling At Central Banks; Recent Developments and Future Directions," IMF Working Papers 12/21, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:513:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Credit risk; Credit expansion; Credit controls; Central banks; Dollarization; External borrowing; External shocks; Emerging markets; Economic models; Financial sector; Financial intermediation; Monetary policy; Loans; macro-financial linkages; modeling; policy analysis; financial frictions; credit growth; credit crunch; bank loans; bank lending; banking; bank credit; banking sector;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2009-10-10 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-10 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .