Estimating Default Frequencies and Macrofinancial Linkages in the Mexican Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Sudipto Bhattacharya & George M Constantinides (ed.), Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Marcos Souto & Benjamin M. Tabak & Francisco Vazquez, 2009. "Linking Financial and Macroeconomic Factors to Credit Risk Indicators of Brazilian Banks," Working Papers Series 189, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Souza, Sergio R.S. & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Silva, Thiago C. & Guerra, Solange M., 2015.
"Insolvency and contagion in the Brazilian interbank market,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 431(C), pages 140-151.
- Sergio R. S. Souza & Benjamin M. Tabak & Solange M. Guerra, 2013. "Insolvency and Contagion in the Brazilian Interbank Market," Working Papers Series 320, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Saldías, Martín, 2013.
"Systemic risk analysis using forward-looking Distance-to-Default series,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 498-517.
- Martin Saldias Zambrana, 2010. "Systemic risk analysis using forward-looking distance-to-default series," Working Papers (Old Series) 1005, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Martín Saldías, 2012. "Systemic Risk Analysis using Forward-Looking Distance-to-Default Series," Working Papers w201216, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Roland Beck & Petr Jakubik & Anamaria Piloiu, 2015. "Key Determinants of Non-performing Loans: New Evidence from a Global Sample," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 525-550, July.
- Jin, Xisong & Nadal De Simone, Francisco, 2014. "A framework for tracking changes in the intensity of investment funds' systemic risk," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 343-368.
- Jin, Xisong & Nadal De Simone, Francisco de A., 2014.
"Banking systemic vulnerabilities: A tail-risk dynamic CIMDO approach,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 14(C), pages 81-101.
- Xisong Jin & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2013. "Banking Systemic Vulnerabilities: A Tail-risk Dynamic CIMDO Approach," BCL working papers 82, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Mexico; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 09/54, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsData analysis; Credit risk; Banking sector; Banks; Bank soundness; Economic models; Mexico; macrofinancial links; banking sector soundness; banking; banking risk; banking system;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2009-10-10 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2009-10-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-10 (Development)
- NEP-RMG-2009-10-10 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:09/109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.