Exchange Rate Assessment in a Resource-Dependent Economy; The Case of Botswana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Magnus Saxegaard & Stéphane Roudet & Charalambos G Tsangarides, 2007. "Estimation of Equilibrium Exchange Rates in the WAEMU; A Robustness Analysis," IMF Working Papers 07/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Charalambos G Tsangarides & Gustavo Ramirez, 2007. "Competitiveness in the CFA Franc Zone," IMF Working Papers 07/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- Joannes Mongardini & Alexander Chudik, 2007. "In Search of Equilibrium; Estimating Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates in Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan-Peter Olters, 2007. "Old Curses, New Approaches? Fiscal Benchmarks for Oil-Producing Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 07/107, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fakhri Hasanov, 2010.
"The Impact of Real Oil Price on Real Effective Exchange Rate: The Case of Azerbaijan,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1041, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hasanov, Fakhri, 2010. "The impact of real oil price on real effective exchange rate: The case of Azerbaijan," MPRA Paper 33493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jens R Clausen, 2008. "Calculating Sustainable Non-mineral Balances as Benchmarks for Fiscal Policy; The Case of Botswana," IMF Working Papers 08/117, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsExports; Exchange rate assessments; Competition; Current account balances; Diamonds; Botswana; Real effective exchange rates; competitiveness; equilibrium exchange rate; external sustainability; exchange rate; real exchange rate; terms of trade; trading partners; effective exchange rate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-05-10 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-OPM-2008-05-10 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.