Corporate Income Tax Competition in the Caribbean
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devereux, Michael P & Griffith, Rachel, 2003. "Evaluating Tax Policy for Location Decisions," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(2), pages 107-126, March.
- Edwards, Jeremy & Keen, Michael, 1996. "Tax competition and Leviathan," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 113-134, January.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Andreas Haufler, 2006.
"Company-Tax Coordination cum Tax-Rate Competition in the European Union,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(4), pages 579-601, December.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Haufler, Andreas, 2006. "Company tax coordination cum tax rate competition in the European Union," Discussion Papers in Economics 902, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eggert, Wolfgang & Haufler, Andreas, 2006. "Company-tax coordination cum tax-rate competition in the European union," Munich Reprints in Economics 20563, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Andreas Haufler, 2006. "Company Tax Coordination cum Tax Rate Competition in the European Union," ifo Working Paper Series 28, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Sebastian Sosa, 2006. "Tax Incentives and Investment in the Eastern Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 06/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Bucovetsky, S., 1991. "Asymmetric tax competition," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 167-181, September.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1991.
"International tax competition and gains from tax harmonization,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-76, September.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1989. "International Tax Competition and Gains from Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 3152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "Why has the UK corporation tax raised so much revenue?," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(4), pages 367-388, December.
- Keen, Michael, 2001. "Preferential Regimes Can Make Tax Competition Less Harmful," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(n. 4), pages 757-62, December.
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2002. "Corporate income tax reforms and international tax competition," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 449-495, October.
- Mintz, Jack & Tulkens, Henry, 1986.
"Commodity tax competition between member states of a federation: equilibrium and efficiency,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-172, March.
- Mintz, J. & Tulkens, H., 1984. "Commodity tax competition between member states of a federation: equilibrium and efficiency," CORE Discussion Papers 1984027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MINTZ,Â Jack & TULKENS, Henry, 1986. "Commodity tax competition between member states of a federation: equilibrium and efficiency," CORE Discussion Papers RP 693, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Roger H. Gordon, 1983. "An Optimal Taxation Approach to Fiscal Federalism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(4), pages 567-586.
- Michael Devereux & Alexander Klemm, 2003.
"Measuring taxes on income from capital: evidence from the UK,"
IFS Working Papers
W03/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michael P. Devereux & Alexander Klemm, 2003. "Measuring Taxes on Income from Capital: Evidence from the UK," CESifo Working Paper Series 968, CESifo Group Munich.
- Amrita Dhillon & Myrna Wooders & Ben Zissimos, 2007.
"Tax Competition Reconsidered,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(3), pages 391-423, June.
- Wooders, Myrna & Zissimos, Ben & Dhillon, Amrita, 2001. "Tax Competition Reconsidered," Economic Research Papers 269396, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Amrita Dhillon & Myrna H. Wooders & Ben Zissimos, 2006. "Tax Competition Reconsidered," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0602, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Wooders, Myrna & Zissimos, Ben & Dhillon, Amrita, 2001. "Tax Competition Reconsidered," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 622, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith, 1998. "The Taxation of Discrete Investment Choices," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 98/08, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Mark Rider, 2004. "Corporate Income Tax and Tax Incentives," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0428, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Alexander Klemm, 2004. "A minimum rate without a common base?," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 39(4), pages 186-189, July.
- Alfons J. Weichenrieder, 2005. "(Why) Do we need Corporate Taxation?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1495, CESifo Group Munich.
- Patrick J. Kehoe, 1989. "Policy Cooperation Among Benevolent Governments May Be Undesirable," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 289-296.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Majid FESHARI & Ali AKBAR TAGHIPOUR & Mojtaba VALIBEIGI, 2016. "Tourism Demand And Tax Relationship In Islamic Regions," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(3), pages 99-106, December.
- repec:hrs:journl:v:viii:y:2016:i:3:p:99-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Bes & Daniel Alvarez-Estrada, 2013.
"Promoting Growth in the Caribbean : Tax Incentives in Theory and in Practice
[Promoción del crecimiento en el Caribe : incentivos fiscales en teoría y en la práctica]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16619, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCaribbean; Investment; Income taxes; Tax incentives; tax holidays; average effective tax rates; marginal effective tax rates; tax competition; effective tax rates; tax rate; corporate tax; capital stock;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2008-05-10 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2008-05-10 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.