Testing for Structural Breaks in Small Samples
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belke, Angar & Gros, Daniel & Osowski, Thomas, 2017. "The effectiveness of the Fed’s quantitative easing policy: New evidence based on international interest rate differentials," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(PB), pages 335-349.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-05-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Papageorgiou & Andrew Berg & Catherine A Pattillo & Nikola Spatafora, 2010.
"The End of An Era? the Medium- and Long-Term Effects of the Global Crisison Growth in Low-Income Countries,"
IMF Working Papers
10/205, International Monetary Fund.
- Berg, Andrew & Papageorgiou, Chris & Pattillo, Catherine & Spatafora, Nicola, 2011. "The end of an era? The medium- and long-term effects of the global crisis on growth in low-income countries," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 25, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Berg, Andrew & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2012. "What makes growth sustained?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 149-166.
More about this item
KeywordsData collection; Data analysis; Statistics; Structural breaks; small samples; Monte Carlo simulation; time series; correlation; statistic; autocorrelation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Hassan Zaidi to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .