Financial Instruments to Hedge Commodity Price Risk for Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lu, Yinqiu & Neftci, Salih, 2008. "Financial instruments to hedge commodity price risk for developing countries," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 24, pages 137-143.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:rus:hseeco:74540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Mauro & Torbjorn I. Becker & Jonathan David Ostry & Romain Ranciere & Olivier D Jeanne, 2007. "Country Insurance; The Role of Domestic Policies," IMF Occasional Papers 254, International Monetary Fund.
- Joseph Atta-Mensah, 2004. "Commodity-Linked Bonds: A Potential Means for Less-Developed Countries to Raise Foreign Capital," Staff Working Papers 04-20, Bank of Canada.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Larson, Donald F. & Varangis, Panos & Yabuki, Nanae, 1998. "Commodity risk management and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1963, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fazio, Giorgio & Fiess, Norbert, 2013.
"Primary commodity prices: Co-movements, common factors and fundamentals,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 16-26.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Giorgio Fazio & Norbert Fiess, 2010. "Primary commodity prices: co-movements, common factors and fundamentals," Working Papers 2010_27, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Fazio, Giorgio & Fiess, Norbert, 2011. "Primary commodity prices : co-movements, common factors and fundamentals," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5578, The World Bank.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Marco Lorusso & Bing Xu, 2017.
"Oil Prices and Informational Frictions: The Time-Varying Impact of Fundamentals and Expectations,"
CEERP Working Paper Series
006, Centre for Energy Economics Research and Policy, Heriot-Watt University.
- Byrne, Joseph P & Lorusso, Marco & Xu, Bing, 2017. "Oil Prices and Informational Frictions: The Time-Varying Impact of Fundamentals and Expectations," MPRA Paper 80668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloping countries; Commodity markets; Bonds; Revenues; Prices; Options; Developing economies; commodity risk; debt instrument; credit default swaps; hedging; commodity prices; hedge; bond;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .