Tax and Welfare Reforms in the Czech Republic—Structural Implications and Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard M. Bird & Michael Smart, 2012. "Financing Social Expenditures in Developing Countries: Payroll or Value Added Taxes?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1206, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Dennis P Botman & Anita Tuladhar, 2008. "Tax and Pension Reform in the Czech Republic—Implications for Growth and Debt Sustainability," IMF Working Papers 08/125, International Monetary Fund.
- Zdeněk Hrdlička & Jana Ištvánfyová & Leoš Vítek, 2010.
"Systémy účetnictví a evidence daňových příjmů vládních institucí
[The System of Accounting for Government Tax Revenues]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(2), pages 253-270.
- Marcin Piatkowski & Mariusz Jarmuzek, 2008. "Zero Corporate Income Tax in Moldova; Tax Competition and Its Implications for Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 08/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikolay Galabov, 2009. "The Flat Tax – Theory and Practice," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 124-137.
- Nikolay Galabov, 2012. "Tax Neutrality and Tax Expenses in the Practice of Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 83-104.
- Leibfritz, Willi, 2011. "Undeclared economic activity in central and eastern Europe -- how taxes contribute and how countries respond to the problem," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5923, The World Bank.
- Sònia Muñoz & Céline Allard, 2008. "Challenges to Monetary Policy in the Czech Republic—An Integrated Monetary and Fiscal Analysis," IMF Working Papers 08/72, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:3-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bas:econth:y:2013:i:2:p:27-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Czech Republic; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Nikolay Galabov, 2009. "The Flat Tax – Theory and Practice," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-18.
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; Income distribution; Labor markets; Tax reforms; Welfare reform; Structural reform; marginal effective tax rates; flat tax; tax rates; taxation; effective tax rates; tax credits; personal income tax;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2008-03-25 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2008-03-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .