Central Bank Financial Strength, Policy Constraints and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavallo, Michele & Del Negro, Marco & Frame, W. Scott & Grasing, Jamie & Malin, Benjamin A. & Rosa, Carlo, 2018.
"Fiscal implications of the Federal Reserve's balance sheet normalization,"
833, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Cavallo, Michele & Negro, Marco Del & Frame, W. Scott & Grasing, Jamie & Malin, Benjamin A. & Rosa, Carlo, 2018. "Fiscal Implications of the Federal Reserve’s Balance Sheet Normalization," FEDS Notes 2017-01-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cavallo, Michele & Del Negro, Marco & Frame, W. Scott & Grasing, Jamie & Malin, Benjamin A. & Rosa, Carlo, 2018. "Fiscal Implications of the Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet Normalization," Working Papers 747, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michele Cavallo & Marco Del Negro & W. Scott Frame & Jamie Grasing & Benjamin A. Malin & Carlo Rosa, 2018. "Fiscal Implications of the Federal Reserve's Balance Sheet Normalization," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-002, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michele Cavallo & Marco Del Negro & W. Scott Frame & Jamie Grasing & Benjamin A. Malin & Carlo Rosa, 2018. "Fiscal Implications of the Federal Reserve’s Balance Sheet Normalization," FEDS Notes 2018-01-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Stella & Ulrich H Klueh, 2008. "Central Bank Financial Strength and Policy Performance; An Econometric Evaluation," IMF Working Papers 08/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Kotaro Ishi & Kenji Fujita & Mark R. Stone, 2011. "Should Unconventional Balance Sheet Policies Be Added to the Central Bank toolkit? a Review of the Experience so Far," IMF Working Papers 11/145, International Monetary Fund.
- Julien Pinter, 2017. "Central bank financial strength and inflation: an empirical reassessment considering the key role of the fiscal support," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17055, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Igor Goncharov & Vasso Ioannidou & Martin C. Schmalz, 2017. "(Why) Do Central Banks Care About Their Profits?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6546, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schwarz Claudia & Karakitsos Polychronis & Merriman Niall & Studener Werner, 2015.
"Why Accounting Matters: A Central Bank Perspective,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-42, March.
- Schwarz, Claudia & Karakitsos, Polychronis & Merriman, Niall & Studener, Werner, 2014. "Why accounting matters: a central bank perspective," Occasional Paper Series 153, European Central Bank.
- Peter Howells, 2009. "Independent Central Banks: Some theoretical and empirical problems?," Working Papers 0908, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Atsushi Tanaka, 2018. "Monetary Base Controllability after the Exit of Quantitative Easing," Discussion Paper Series 181, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2018.
- Perera, Anil & Ralston, Deborah & Wickramanayake, Jayasinghe, 2013. "Central bank financial strength and inflation: Is there a robust link?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 399-414.
- Chan-Guk Huh & Jie Wu, 2015. "Linkage between US monetary policy and emerging economies: the case of Korea?s financial market and monetary policy," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(3), pages 1-18, September.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:5:p:990-998 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan-Guk Huh, 2015. "Normalization of unconventional US monetary policy and its implications: Korea?s monetary policy case," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2504115, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, June.
- Luis Ignacio Jácome, 2008. "Central Bank Involvement in Banking Crises in Latin America," IMF Working Papers 08/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Andre Meier, 2009. "Panacea, Curse, or Nonevent? Unconventional Monetary Policy in the United Kingdom," IMF Working Papers 09/163, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral banks; Financial statements; Fiscal stability; Fiscal policy; Inflation; Transparency; Central bank; monetary fund; monetary authorities;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-03-25 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-03-25 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-03-25 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .