A Small Quarterly Multi-Country Projection Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juillard, Michael & Kamenik, Ondra & Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas, 2008.
"Optimal price setting and inflation inertia in a rational expectations model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2584-2621, August.
- Michel Juillard & Michael Kumhof & Ondra Kamenik, 2005. "Optimal price setting and inflation inertia in a rational expectations model," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew Swiston, 2009.
"Foreign Entanglements: Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(2), pages 353-383, June.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Andrew J Swiston, 2007. "Foreign Entanglements; Estimating the Source and Size of Spillovers Across Industrial Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/182, International Monetary Fund.
- Igor Ermolaev & Michel Juillard & Ioan Carabenciov & Charles Freedman & Douglas Laxton & Ondrej Kamenik & Dmitry Korshunov, 2008. "A Small Quarterly Projection Model of the US Economy," IMF Working Papers 08/278, International Monetary Fund.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Douglas Laxton & Andrew Berg & Philippe D Karam, 2006. "Practical Model-Based Monetary Policy Analysis; A How-To Guide," IMF Working Papers 06/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Eyal Argov & David Rose & Philippe D Karam & Natan P. Epstein & Douglas Laxton, 2007. "Endogenous Monetary Policy Credibility in a Small Macro Model of Israel," IMF Working Papers 07/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Cara S. Lown & Donald P. Morgan & Sonali Rohatgi, 2000. "Listening to loan officers: the impact of commercial credit standards on lending and output," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 1-16.
- David Laidler, 2003.
"The Price Level, Relative Prices, and Economic Stability: Aspects of the Inter-War Debate,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
200310, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler, 2003. "The price level, relative prices and economic stability: aspects of the interwar debate," BIS Working Papers 136, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cara S. Lown & Donald P. Morgan, 2002. "Credit effects in the monetary mechanism," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 217-235.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Douglas Laxton & Andrew Berg & Philippe D Karam, 2006. "A Practical Model-Based Approach to Monetary Policy Analysis—Overview," IMF Working Papers 06/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Dennis P Botman & David Rose & Douglas Laxton & Philippe D Karam, 2007. "DSGE Modeling at the Fund; Applications and Further Developments," IMF Working Papers 07/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Ola Melander, 2008. "Credit Matters; Empirical Evidence on U.S. Macro-Financial Linkages," IMF Working Papers 08/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2003.
"Historical monetary policy analysis and the Taylor rule,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 983-1022, July.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2003. "Historical monetary policy analysis and the Taylor rule," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-36, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wieland, Volker & Wolters, Maik, 2013. "Forecasting and Policy Making," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Kotzé, Kevin, 2015. "Forecasting macroeconomic data for an emerging market with a nonlinear DSGE model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 215-228.
- Pär Österholm, 2010.
"Improving Unemployment Rate Forecasts Using Survey Data,"
Finnish Economic Papers,
Finnish Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 16-26, Spring.
- Österholm, Pär, 2009. "Improving Unemployment Rate Forecasts Using Survey Data," Working Papers 112, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Liu, Li-gang & Zhang, Wenlang, 2010. "A New Keynesian model for analysing monetary policy in Mainland China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 540-551, December.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Kevin Kotze, 2013. "Forecasting South African Macroeconomic Data with a Nonlinear DSGE Model," Working Papers 201313, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Gervais & Marc-André Gosselin, 2014. "Analyzing and Forecasting the Canadian Economy through the LENS Model," Technical Reports 102, Bank of Canada.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:49-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holtemöller, Oliver & Mallick, Sushanta, 2016. "Global food prices and monetary policy in an emerging market economy: The case of India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 56-70.
- J. Sebastián Amador-Torres, 2018. "New Keynesian NAIRU and the Okun Law: An application for Colombia," Borradores de Economia 1034, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Wieland, V. & Afanasyeva, E. & Kuete, M. & Yoo, J., 2016.
"New Methods for Macro-Financial Model Comparison and Policy Analysis,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
- Afanasyeva, Elena & Kuete, Meguy & Wieland, Volker & Yoo, Jinhyuk, 2016. "New Methods for Macro-Financial Model Comparison and Policy Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wieland, Volker & Afanasyeva, Elena & Kuete, Meguy & Yoo, Jinhyuk, 2016. "New methods for macro-financial model comparison and policy analysis," IMFS Working Paper Series 107, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Hanna Armelius & Carl-Johan Belfrage & Hanna Stenbacka, 2014. "The Mystery of the Missing Growth in World Trade after the Global Financial Crisis," EcoMod2014 6933, EcoMod.
- Michel Juillard & Charles Freedman & Dmitry Korshunov & Douglas Laxton & Ondrej Kamenik & Ioan Carabenciov & Igor Ermolaev & Jared Laxton, 2008. "A Small Quarterly Multi-Country Projection Model with Financial-Real Linkages and Oil Prices," IMF Working Papers 08/280, International Monetary Fund.
- Mardi Dungey & Denise Osborn, 2009.
"Modelling International Linkages for Large Open Economies: US and Euro Area,"
CAMA Working Papers
2009-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mardi Dungey & Denise R Osborn, 2009. "Modelling International Linkages for Large Open Economies: US and Euro Area," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 121, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Hail Park & Yongcheol Shin, 2014. "Mapping Korea's International Linkages using Generalised Connectedness Measures," Working Papers 2014-16, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Giesen, Sebastian & Holtemöller, Oliver & Scharff, Juliane & Scheufele, Rolf, 2012. "The Halle Economic Projection Model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1461-1472.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro Area; Economic forecasting; Forecasting; Forecasting models; Monetary policy; Japan; United States; Macroeconomic Modeling; Bayesian Estimation; inflation; equation; correlations; equations; Model Construction and Estimation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-01-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FOR-2009-01-03 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.