The Macroeconomic Impact of Healthcare Financing Alternatives; Reform Options for Hong Kong SAR
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2006. "Projecting OECD Health and Long-Term Care Expenditures: What Are the Main Drivers?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 477, OECD Publishing.
- Peter S. Heller, 2007. "What Should Macroeconomists Know about Health Care Policy?," IMF Working Papers 07/13, International Monetary Fund.
- William C. Hsiao, 2000. "What Should Macroeconomists Know About Health Care Policy; A Primer," IMF Working Papers 00/136, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic finance; Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of China; Health care; Fiscal reforms; Tax incentives; Healthcare financing; aging population; aging-related fiscal pressures; healthcare spending; health insurance; public spending;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2009-01-03 (China)
- NEP-HEA-2009-01-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .