Inflation Determinants in Paraguay; Cost Push versus Demand Pull Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mick Silver, 2006. "Core Inflation Measures and Statistical Issues in Choosing Among Them," IMF Working Papers 06/97, International Monetary Fund.
- Toshitaka Sekine, 2001. "Modeling and Forecasting Inflation in Japan," IMF Working Papers 01/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Robalo Marques, Carlos & Duarte Neves, Pedro & Morais Sarmento, Luis, 2003.
"Evaluating core inflation indicators,"
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 765-775, July.
- Pedro Duarte Neves & Luís Morais Sarmento & Carlos Robalo Marques, 1999. "Evaluating core inflation indicators," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Armine Khachatryan & David A. Grigorian & Grigor Sargsyan, 2004. "Exchange Rate, Money, and Wages; What is Driving Prices in Armenia?," IMF Working Papers 04/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Bogdan Lissovolik, 2003. "Determinants of Inflation in a Transition Economy; The Case of Ukraine," IMF Working Papers 03/126, International Monetary Fund.
- de Brouwer, Gordon & Ericsson, Neil R, 1998.
"Modeling Inflation in Australia,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(4), pages 433-449, October.
- Gordon de Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling Inflation in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9510, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gordon De Brouwer & Neil R. Ericsson, 1995. "Modelling inflation in Australia," International Finance Discussion Papers 530, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Oomes, Nienke & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2005.
"Money demand and inflation in dollarized economies: The case of Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 462-483, September.
- Franziska L Ohnsorge & Nienke Oomes, 2005. "Money Demand and Inflation in Dollarized Economies; The Case of Russia," IMF Working Papers 05/144, International Monetary Fund.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1997. "Measuring short-run inflation for central bankers," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 143-155.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand for money; Money demand; Inflation; Price increases; Paraguay; Spillovers; Wage indexation; Core inflation; mark-up; pass-through.; monetary aggregate; monetary aggregates; money supply; pass-through;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-01-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:08/270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.